*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Artorias statue looks great. Thanks for posting pics. I keep waffling on whether I should buy one or not, since I love Dark Souls but don't love Artorias' design. In any case, it looks like F4F did a fine job on him. Makes me excited for my Sif pre-order.

Thanks!

And what site do you typically order from for the Exclusive and what's the best site for updates in terms of when to expect a piece, etc. etc.?
Exclusive is only sold in their official first 4 figures website and only for the first 2 weeks it is up. After that everything gets waitlisted and its based of where in the waitlist versus a cancellations that you might get a waitlist to convert

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Exclusive is only sold in their official first 4 figures website and only for the first 2 weeks it is up. After that everything gets waitlisted and its based of where in the waitlist versus a cancellations that you might get a waitlist to convert

So are ESs for the Exclusives fixed or are they open, such that everyone for the first 2 weeks to order gets one?

And I'm sooooooo **** tempted at Majora's Mask.

That's my fave Zelda game.
I don't know if majoras mask ex is still available you should check f4f Facebook. Also fma doesn't have a date to my knowledge. You should take a look at the 1/4 metroid stuff;)

The EX is waitlisted, so there's still a chance. Keep in mind that they take a deposit even though you're only joining the waitlist. The regular is still available for pre-order though.

I posted this up on Facebook but i'll throw it here too :)

I can't imagine any Dark Souls fan being disappointed with this piece, it's not only an amazing piece by F4F and i really do think they pushing what they can do but i think just generally it's a standout piece that any company would be proud of. I think armour is a tricky to get right but F4F have done it, they got that rusty/grimey/brushed metal look perfect and i think the grass on the base is such a great touch and works so much better than sculpted would have. I've been collecting for a long time now and have a healthy collection and have had many pieces pass through my hands but i have to say Arty is up there with the best. I've been waiting for someone to pick up the DS license for years and i can say 1000% that i am SO happy F4F got it :) I can't wait for more. Thanks to all the F4F team!

100_5444_zpsu0oyjdpa.jpg

100_5443_zpsyneieyzz.jpg

100_5442_zpskn9jw7ko.jpg

100_5441_zpsbdepii7e.jpg

100_5440_zpsbrqq7n4b.jpg

100_5439_zpsmblwcbqf.jpg

Got my artorias delivered to the UK, no customs charge as of yet (usually parcelforce request payment before delivery), have I got lucky or should expect a bill?

Got my artorias delivered to the UK, no customs charge as of yet (usually parcelforce request payment before delivery), have I got lucky or should expect a bill?

Item is shipped from the UK warehouse for UK/EU customers so you won't be charged for those charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back