*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bfb76943d7296364253f09fd558e0091.jpg
ecc23d7ec19fe3d50066a6e1bffa5552.jpg

First time posting in this thread but I work near the Nintendo store in NYC and they have some of the First4 figures either on display and some still for sale. I've never owned one but never realized just how big these things were! Really impressive to see up close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing those pics.

Happy to do it! I cannot stress how fun that store is for anyone who lives in NYC or is planning a visit. They sell tons of cool merchandise and game and constantly update displays using classic consoles and games. Last year they had original graph paper drawings from Super Mario Bros. and a case showing every handheld they've ever put out in the USA. When I say every handheld I literally mean every color scheme or branding. It was so cool seeing my original red Game Boy, the red Game Boy Advanced SP, and my Ocarina of Time 3DS all on display and remembering how great these systems are.

Happy to do it! I cannot stress how fun that store is for anyone who lives in NYC or is planning a visit. They sell tons of cool merchandise and game and constantly update displays using classic consoles and games. Last year they had original graph paper drawings from Super Mario Bros. and a case showing every handheld they've ever put out in the USA. When I say every handheld I literally mean every color scheme or branding. It was so cool seeing my original red Game Boy, the red Game Boy Advanced SP, and my Ocarina of Time 3DS all on display and remembering how great these systems are.
I go to school in NYC and had no idea they had statues on display at the Nintendo store! Might go down to have a look myself. Will I be seeing you in line at the Switch launch? [emoji6]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I go to school in NYC and had no idea they had statues on display at the Nintendo store! Might go down to have a look myself. Will I be seeing you in line at the Switch launch? [emoji6]

I wish! It would be really cool to go to the launch there but I work crazy hours that time of year and decided to pre-order from GameStop's website. I fortunately snagged a Master Edition of Breath of the Wild so I'll be playing it that weekend! If I finish work early on launch night I might swing by to check it out and see all the excitement.

82f5e3ab8ce8e45d732de6185ba778a4.jpg

Mind the messy room but I got these today. Do they count as statues? Lmao

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Teaser images for the next two F4F Breath of the Wild statues! I imagine a lot of people who missed the Twilight Princess Link on Epona are gonna want this new Link on a horse statue...!

Attachments

• horse-768x456.jpg
    horse-768x456.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 138
I'll pass no room and only 2 things not 1/6 go in my collection samus varia 1/4 ex and my avp diorama ex. Still the pvc 1/10 is nice and the price doesn't sting.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

I mean a lot of Nintendo merchandise uses First 4 Figures poses (or maybe it's the other way around), so I wouldn't be surprised. Compare the Ganon statue that came with the new Wind Waker CE with the First 4 statue

I mean a lot of Nintendo merchandise uses First 4 Figures poses (or maybe it's the other way around), so I wouldn't be surprised. Compare the Ganon statue that came with the new Wind Waker CE with the First 4 statue

Both were made by F4F. Also, Nintendo usually only allows F4F to use poses from official artwork.

They've already confirmed on FB that it's going to be a polystone statue.

Back