*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a really solid piece... Where'd you get it for 270 shipped?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Any updates on Lan Di? I've had a space set aside for him since June. Have had him on order since the first day!

Lan Di has already been released, but you could very well be in the next batch and that should be arriving in warehouses in mid-jan. Depending on your location, they are on the boat, making their way.

This is a really solid piece... Where'd you get it for 270 shipped?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

La Cité des Nuages, a belgian website that has a very solid reputation. I've been buying from them for nearly 10 years, they're awesome for me. As a member, they have a -20% discount on this piece for a limited time only (usually the discount is 10%) and shipping has a fixed price no matter the weight or size of the product, so even a big statue only costs €12.90 to ship (I live in France). It's the best site I've found for european collectors that don't want to get ripped by customs and taxes (I'm looking at you $100 customs fees for Illidan Stormrage.. at least the shipping was free for it ugh)

15894994_1568928339790512_2867350380495625659_n.jpg

anyone watching the surprise stream?....wondering what it is

booo

1/6 pvc breath of wild link i think

It's 10" PVC , and I'm glad. Will be able to get more of a line up for less space/money and save the large resin ones for very special figures. Seems like they strongly hinted that larger resin statues are coming as well, which if it's another Link on Epona/Horse I am definitely not passing that up.

Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 11.43.29 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 11.45.56 PM.jpg

So I discovered the Amaterasu statue today and am absolutely shocked that the EX is still in stock. I think I'm going to get it--the large edition size doesn't really matter to me. If any of you have it, what do you think?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

So I discovered the Amaterasu statue today and am absolutely shocked that the EX is still in stock. I think I'm going to get it--the large edition size doesn't really matter to me. If any of you have it, what do you think?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I have it. It's great but the reflector on mine came broken and I'm waiting for a replacement. There were a bunch of people with broken reflectors.

It's 10" PVC , and I'm glad. Will be able to get more of a line up for less space/money and save the large resin ones for very special figures. Seems like they strongly hinted that larger resin statues are coming as well, which if it's another Link on Epona/Horse I am definitely not passing that up.

View attachment 316345
View attachment 316346

Just curious, what scale would this be considered?

Back