*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the fighting fans:)

13659028_10153758430381732_1727504190875328577_n.jpg

Woohoo, from part II even. Cross-platform on three consoles, each having an exclusive character. Good times.

Post from Facebook F4F CC page!

*Attention Required - Shipping Notice*
From the start of next week, we will begin to ship the following products out to the EU region. They include Exclusive and Regular versions for Cat Mario, Meta Knight, Monkey King and Mega Man X.
Please be on the look out for your emails in your inbox! Do look through your spam folder, just in case.
As the products slowly make their way, different destinations will receive items at different times. So don't worry if you haven't received them yet. They will come!
For everything else, we will update in here as soon as we begin shipping!
Thank you for your patience and we look forward to more pics and videos in the group:)

Post from Facebook F4F CC page!

*Attention Required - Shipping Notice*
From the start of next week, we will begin to ship the following products out to the EU region. They include Exclusive and Regular versions for Cat Mario, Meta Knight, Monkey King and Mega Man X.
Please be on the look out for your emails in your inbox! Do look through your spam folder, just in case.
As the products slowly make their way, different destinations will receive items at different times. So don't worry if you haven't received them yet. They will come!
For everything else, we will update in here as soon as we begin shipping!
Thank you for your patience and we look forward to more pics and videos in the group:)

Just opened up and put together megaman X. Figures comes in 4 pieces: 2 legs, upper torso, and the base. ( the base is a lot heavier than I expected ). Very detailed and looks fantastic. Only flaw and it's very minor is that I wish it was a little taller. But I give it a 9.5/10.

image.jpg

So I stupidly ordered a regular meta knight back when it went up for PO, instead of an EX. I was really furious with myself yesterday, but I ultimately decided to just keep the regular. The LEDs are bound to fail in years to come, and nobody will know except me I guess lmao. It's such a well done piece too.

OuiAV6j.jpg

Back