*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How's the EX? Are the flames translucent or? Did I really miss out lmao?

Flames look the same. The light up eyes are cool though and batteries for them go under the mask. They said they don't ship batteries with their statues because of customs but every Sideshow statue I have that used batteries came with them. Even majority of HT light up figures come with batteries.

13895258_10153833407346732_3080416581879081309_n.jpg

Looks nice, but the price seems a little high given what it is. I'll probably still bite as WW is one of my all-time favorite video games. Probably it, Shenmue, Donkey Kong Country 2, and River City Ransom.

Looks nice, but the price seems a little high given what it is. I'll probably still bite as WW is one of my all-time favorite video games. Probably it, Shenmue, Donkey Kong Country 2, and River City Ransom.

I was thinking it to be around $350 the highest because it looks simple. The $450 made it an easy pass.

Pac-Man was a great price.

I find that their diorama type prices are usually overpriced. The Tornado was pretty cool for what you got. Now look at the Arwing...super tiny, super basic piece, cost like $300ish if I'm not wrong? Now the Link on Lions is $480...

I didn't buy Link on Epona cause I thought it was too much but now I wish I had.
Sucks cause I really like this piece but $480 is way too much.

I didn't buy Link on Epona cause I thought it was too much but now I wish I had.
Sucks cause I really like this piece but $480 is way too much.

I, thankfully, bought Link on Epona... I also love this piece but holy cow I can't justify a $480 + $130 shipping price tag... It's an incredible game... But not $800 AUD incredible... It's disheartening tbh

Never ordered from F4F before. What would be a general estimate of shipping on the Red Lion in US? What have the shipping costs for other large pieces been?
Thanks in advance.

Edit: When I do the estimated shipping it says $80. Does that seem about right to everyone?

Never ordered from F4F before. What would be a general estimate of shipping on the Red Lion in US? What have the shipping costs for other large pieces been?
Thanks in advance.

Edit: When I do the estimated shipping it says $80. Does that seem about right to everyone?

That's what others have reported on the statueforum posts.

I have not placed my order yet for the WW statue but $80 sounds about right considering the size/weight of the object and the fact that it has to ship to the US (and we are not native UK customers). I believe it's in line with their past statues but this is probably the most expensive I can recall.

I've bought several of F4F's latest statues (Mario Cat statue, Samus, Okami, etc.) and while I don't recall off-hand how much shipping was, it was pretty high. Just make sure to use the coupon, at least it will knock off part of the shipping cost.

Back