*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BOOM! EX ordered! I've been wanting the old Samus Varia Suit statue for close to 10 years so I didn't even think twice before ordering.
i do wish they took Paypal though since I have around 1K balance on there.

Send an email to their CS. They do offer PayPal options if you ask them.

Just got an e-mail from F4F. It said that there will be more Metroid Master Arts statues. Hmmmmm.... does anyone know what the next statues will be??

Really hoping we get some photos of Mario on Yoshi soon, 1/4 Link announcement, and a MMX Sigma announcement :)

Remodeled the man cave. F4f shelves wooooooot

9357e0e4b856570b640e5650e267d3be.jpg

A new Zero Suit Samus hopefully but I'm fine with Good Smile Company's Samus

A new Zero Suit Samus hopefully but I'm fine with Good Smile Company's Samus
Ya this was a good figure and I'm glad I got it. If they made this in a bigger scale, I may be interested... hmmmm..

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Ya this was a good figure and I'm glad I got it. If they made this in a bigger scale, I may be interested... hmmmm..

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Just depends on which Zero Suit Samus, I'd rather not Prime 2's but perhaps Metroid Prime 3's. Or maybe a cross between Prime 3's design with the new Smash Bros (no heels though)

I really hope the next one is the Fusion suit, but I think they intend to just do all the suits from the Prime games.

Back