*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh geeez here we go.. another MUST HAVE for me.. poor poor wallet.. [emoji20]

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Wow in that case this will be my 1st F4F statue.. oh ya!

Now my question is do these sell out pretty quickly? And what are the ES usually with these?

The exclusive will be available for two weeks and then goes to wait list. The reg may go on wait list on F4F site like King did. Light Suit Samus was 1000 exclusive and 2500 reg.

Oh ok so nothing super exclusive then.. good..

Sorry for noob questions.. im coming off doing a pre-order for a PCS statue that was nuts hence why i worry!! As long as this one wont be as nuts, i'll be ok [emoji2] [emoji2]

PCS's PO's are a nightmare. Flipper central over there. You should be good with F4F's PO's so not much to worry about.

PCS's PO's are a nightmare. Flipper central over there. You should be good with F4F's PO's so not much to worry about.
Haha u got that right. The statue i bought sold out in 90 seconds and i'll most likely wait 2 years before i get it.. sigh!

I just checked out a post somewhere and it says that there will be some online coupons for this statue for those on facebook. I dont have facebook though [emoji20]. Can anyone share with me what the coupon code(s) are?

I just checked out a post somewhere and it says that there will be some online coupons for this statue for those on facebook. I dont have facebook though [emoji20]. Can anyone share with me what the coupon code(s) are?

Alex Davis owner of f4f will post these codes just before the preorder starts.

Honestly you should joined the official f4f closed group. You can discount codes that way and also get sneak peeks as well. He interacts a lot through there as well. Can answer your concerns.

Back