*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F4f is a garbage company

How so? They have great customer service, whoever handles their Facebook does a fantastic job, they have amazing packaging, and really good quality control. Plus, their in hand products almost always look like the prototypes.

They are probably my favorite Western statue making company. They do a good mix of popular and niche characters too and aren't afraid to try new things.

And yet you've preordered a handful of their products... :cuckoo:
Yah that's the problem.

They don't know how to handle crap.

Often screwing with scales. Too many licenses. Ignore instant sell outs like 1/4 link or varia suit samus. Come up with bizarre choices like cat mario.

Everyone is whining about whiners or whining about something

and I'm just here wondering when we'll see Dante.

Yah that's the problem.

They don't know how to handle crap.

Often screwing with scales. Too many licenses. Ignore instant sell outs like 1/4 link or varia suit samus. Come up with bizarre choices like cat mario.

To be fair, Lucky Cat Mario -was- F4F's fastest sell-out ever. ;)

Watch f4f come out with dry bones bowser instead.

If I get a bowser variant I want n64 rainbow bowser.

They posted asking if we want streets of rage statues. Please go to Feb and comment. Bring them out as individuals or as a diorama. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wrong. They just want to know if you want the blonde guy.

Well they are having internal discussions of whether to make statues from this series at least.

I for one am interested. Axel to compliment the sega all star series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like Streets of Rage is an all-or-nothing property for that trio of characters. Axel wasn't any more the "main" character of that game than either of the other two.

Back