*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to wait until it's exactly a month. End of this week. I'll ask for a partial refund if anything. It's just funny how this is still up for debate lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This was dropped off this morning. For those of you who order from First 4, be prepared for your items to just show up. I did not get a shipping notice and my account said payment approved. But regardless it's an awesome megaman piece.

image.jpg

Really loving how this one turned out! Can't wait for Protoman

uploadfromtaptalk1436583111178.jpguploadfromtaptalk1436583125946.jpguploadfromtaptalk1436583160026.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Don't know if there's some Dark Souls fans here. But F4F recently announced they got the license...and I'm ****ing exited! I hope they'll be 1/4 :)

Don't know if there's some Dark Souls fans here. But F4F recently announced they got the license...and I'm ****ing exited! I hope they'll be 1/4 :)

Yeah I hope they do infact have the license, they only asked for polls and opinions on which character we like from the Souls series.

Yeah I hope they do infact have the license, they only asked for polls and opinions on which character we like from the Souls series.

They did say "Artorias is a given" so that makes me believe they already got him in the works, but yeah I'll have my fingers crossed. I love Zelda statues from F4F, I would buy everything they out out from DS.

They did say "Artorias is a given" so that makes me believe they already got him in the works, but yeah I'll have my fingers crossed. I love Zelda statues from F4F, I would buy everything they out out from DS.

More choices is good for everyone. Just as long they keep the standards high. I look forward to a wind waker zelda, though right now I wish they do Lan Di from Shenmue first. Still on the hype train hahaha.

More choices is good for everyone. Just as long they keep the standards high. I look forward to a wind waker zelda, though right now I wish they do Lan Di from Shenmue first. Still on the hype train hahaha.

Problem is, we'll be old and gray before we see any of these lines finishing the way F4F operates. I would like them to focus on what they have versus acquiring anymore licenses.

Then why was it in the Master Arts line? I thought that line was basically 1/4th, after looking at Ganon, and Zelda's sizes in person (never saw Zant in person)

Link on Loftwing not labled as master arts. Light suit Samus is master arts labeled so moving forward probably just 1/4 pieces will be master arts.

Back