*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a little worried about other lines since they have so many licenses now. I want more Metroid 1/4, Mario, Kirby and Zelda pieces.

I remembered F4F saying they have enough products to reveal something every 3 weeks. Are they still sticking to that plan?

Nope. Last thing that went up for order was Modern Super Sonic on May 5th.

Hmm, I guess they are still late to their own party then. They have their own timer every time they reveal something. lol

I just want more Shenmue and a Wind Waker Link:p

I'm also worried about F4F. I feel like they're going to drop Mario/Kirby and this is going to suck.

I mean really, how many MONSTER HUNTER fans out there want a statue of some generic looking DINO>????

I think there is a market. Monster Hunter is huge in Japan though. The 3DS game sold well in US. I'm glad for the Phoenix Wright statue but Ace Attorney is nowhere near as popular as Monster Hunter.

I'm also worried about F4F. I feel like they're going to drop Mario/Kirby and this is going to suck.

I mean really, how many MONSTER HUNTER fans out there want a statue of some generic looking DINO>????

While I'm excited at the prospect of high quality Monster Hunter statues, I agree with you to an extent.

I think F4F has too many licenses for their own good right now. In my opinion, they don't put out enough statues on regular basis to be spreading themselves so thin.

That being said, Monster Hunter is one of my favorite franchises of all time, and to say the designs are akin to "generic looking dinos" is an extreme disservice to the series and its artists.

They're asking on Facebook for suggestions for characters in the Kirby line. They also said the next statue in the Mario line is at the final hurdle.

Good news Mario. Really want Kirby but just don't have the funds right now. Looks like it turned out great, though.

Give me Wario! Meta Knight would be great though, either him or Dedede

Finally some good news.

Is it still ****ed up I'm waiting for an answer from f4f about the Kirby damage? Literally been 3 weeks almost a month and they keep telling me to basically wait.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Finally some good news.

Is it still ****ed up I'm waiting for an answer from f4f about the Kirby damage? Literally been 3 weeks almost a month and they keep telling me to basically wait.

Telling you to wait for compensation or for an answer? F4F usually takes a long time to ship out replacements (sometimes months), but I've never actually had a problem with them following through.

For an answer. They keep saying your damage has been recorded and is currently in the discussion stage.

Really a month for that? Lol

For an answer. They keep saying your damage has been recorded and is currently in the discussion stage.

Really a month for that? Lol

Hmm, strange. They usually offer one of three things:

1. Replacement
2. Full Refund
3. Partial Refund (if you can live with it, or fix it yourself)

If you're frustrated, I suggest sending Kanako Davis another email, and maybe your choice of compensation. Just keep in mind, if you choose a replacement or full refund, you will have to destroy the statue first.

*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post You...

Never mind. Wrong info

Back