*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another F4F tease.

7hmwKIS.png

There's well over a hundred comments on that post. Please F4F for goodness sake! SHOW SOMETHING

From Facebook:
Well... it seems most people want to see a Metroid piece launched next! 350 likes on this post means we'll post a sneak peek and confirm a Metroid piece will be next...

Metroid's next :yess:

Whelp I cannot help, but be extremely disappointed. I guess I hyped myself too much by expecting a 1/4 Samus. This will probably be an easy pass though it does look cool.

Selling my Ryo Exclusive. Comes with the card COA, art box, and even the original shipper. Anyone interested?

Glad to see it is 1/4, but I'll wait for a standard Samus. Either that or the Fusion suit.

Based on edition size u guys think this will increase in value? Even though it's pretty limited I can't justify that kind of money without a sure fire rerun should I sell down the road...

Same here Krec, I want only one and that to be the one I know best....i'd be all over this if I wanted multiple ones.

What's the EX, the light up feature? Nm, I get it now. Man I'd for sure want the light up feature.

I hope the standard colored one is the same although based on their past it will be and I'll be happy.

Last edited:
Back