*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whoa kirby? Huh, I might have to consider that. Not that much good Kirby merchandise.

This is so disappointing. Kirby is very poorly suited to statue form. Way too few details.

Even $200 for a Kirby statue is laughable :lol

Now if they did Mixed Media King DeDeDe then we're talking, but nothing else Kirby is worth making figures of. Even Meta Knight would probably be a bit underwhelming unless they had a crazy flight pose.

$200 should be the maximum, but no more. $150 perhaps, Kirby's design isn't that complex.

I would love to see a bunch of the kirby forms, 1:6 scale. Would make a cool line up of statues.

I'm in.

vertical.jpg
vertical.jpg

For those who own any special F4F light up statues, are the LEDs as good as the photographs show? I completely doubt it, but for $20 more, why not.

Honestly that Kirby statue is cool, but due to Kirby's very basic design, I don't think it's $200 cool.

I'd love another classic Sonic statue, or Sonic statue period. I still need to get Modern Sonic from Generations

Honestly that Kirby statue is cool, but due to Kirby's very basic design, I don't think it's $200 cool.

I'd love another classic Sonic statue, or Sonic statue period. I still need to get Modern Sonic from Generations

Yea aren't they releasing dr. Robotnik he needs to come with his whatever its called.

Robotnik_28.png

Anyone interested in wolf link and midna or link on epona? If I have enough interest I may put them on the sale thread.

Back