First Sideshowcollector Freaks Engagement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I have a Xmas party to attend to this Saturday, so it will give me a good excuse to drink to your special occasion.

Actually, any excuse to get wasted is fine with me.

This is so awesome that people I have been friends with for almost 5 years now still are around and posting in this thread... it means so much to me.

Little update... I found myself a dress woooooohoooooooo... very simple but I love it... I am getting soooooooooooooo nervous... can you believe I am even working on my wedding day lol

can you believe I am even working on my wedding day lol

Yeah I can believe it you workaholic you. Congrats to you 2 if your going to have a shindig (post wedding fiesta) let me know since i'm like just a few towns away from you these days.

Well, I was waiting for the right words to come and it just ain't happenin!
Ness, you're one of my best friends and I can't tell you how glad I am things are good for you!

Congratulations to both of you and to paraphrase an ol elvish greeting:
May a star shine upon the hour of your meeting!!!

Thinking of when we first met here, I can't help but think of the many original board members that have posted in this thread along with all the new friends we've made.

Anyways, Congrats and Good Luck to both of you!
Scott

:lol Hey Nessa + George,
all the best for the big day tomorrow and that you may enjoy the rest of your days in each others company!!!
Blij te horen dat je een jurk hebt gevonden, anders zou je nog kou vatten!!:D
Leuk die verlovingskaart van jullie op de voorpagina...........maar ja, dat mag ook wel, het is inderdaad erg belangrijk niews.
Heel veel liefs,
amonhen

Yeah I can believe it you workaholic you. Congrats to you 2 if your going to have a shindig (post wedding fiesta) let me know since i'm like just a few towns away from you these days.

We are getting married in the Old Mill in Westminster at 7.30 pm... where do you live now?

Well, I was waiting for the right words to come and it just ain't happenin!
Ness, you're one of my best friends and I can't tell you how glad I am things are good for you!

Congratulations to both of you and to paraphrase an ol elvish greeting:
May a star shine upon the hour of your meeting!!!

Thinking of when we first met here, I can't help but think of the many original board members that have posted in this thread along with all the new friends we've made.

Anyways, Congrats and Good Luck to both of you!

Scott

I am truly blessed to have such good friends here. I just cannot believe how many people have posted. It sure means a lot to me.

I got my license this morning at the city hall. OMG I am sooooooooooo nervous right now.

Maybe tonight I will also have to go do some wedding night shopping :naughty

Last edited:
I added some pictures of us wedding dress shopping... yep I am not supersticious about him seeing me before the wedding... :D

Kinda hard to see the dress with your hubby all over it :lol

It looks simple but elegant though!

As for your wedding day, you shouldn't be working!
notworking.gif

OMG OMG OMG... today is the day... I have been up since 6 am could not sleep anymore... sooooooo nervous... whaaaaaaa.

Happy birthday to my Mommy :D

No plans for a honey moon yet... next Thursday is my last day of work for either the season or if my boss looses the distributorship forever. I do not want to think about that today though.

Will post more pictures after the wedding... I hope I do not get stuck in traffic after work...

It happens at 7:30 tonight.........

Much like a PPO, let the countdown begin.......

Very nice Nessa. You look a little weary, but very happy. Get that monster George to monster you after the wedding, not before. Sheesh. You know you'll have to keep a tight reign on this one, he just has no self control. I'd say, have a great time, but it looks like you already are. All the best for your future together.

Last edited:
This is our first post as Mr. and Mrs. Collins... wooooooohooooooooooo

The wedding was just awesome. I was so emotional that I could hardly speak my vows without crying. Oopsy daisy.

Hereby some pictures of our wedding... the happiest day in my life (not to mention the wedding night :naughty )

Last edited:
Back