First Sideshowcollector Freaks Engagement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nessasita

Darth Critter's Mommy
Reaction score
I know there have been people on the board that got engaged... married... had babies... but I want to announce that Booyah! and Nessasita, who met thanks to Dave's board and Sideshow Collectibles... are engaged since last night. OMG I am sooooooooooo happy. Thank you Dave and Sideshow and all the good friends that I got on this board.

Now is the secret... shhhhh... don't be surprised if next week I post that we are married... lol... we are eloping... on Tuesday we will go to City Hall to get our wedding license and hopefully next Saturday we will be husband and wife. I never wanted a big wedding lol.

Wooohooooooooo... next step... first sideshowfreak baby (I know there have been many babies before but none because they met on the board lol) No I will not name him or her Freaky haha :rotfl

Congratulations Nessa. It's like all your dreams coming true. Booyah. Oh yeah, Booyah, well congratulations to you too.

You must be on an emotional rollercoaster ride. Sorry to hear you may loose your job, but look on the bright side, your loosing your job. :monkey5 I know it's stressful but it's their loss. You are sure to get something that suits you and your new role, well till your destined roll calls, so make the most of the good times you're having right now. Hoping your health improves for what's to come, I know you've been working hard at it. Keep it up.

congratulationss.gif

Nessa! Congratulations! Seriously.
rockon.gif
rockon.gif
rockon.gif
rockon.gif
rockon.gif

congrats. love blooms almost anywhere, even on the freaks board!! :D

may you both have a long, happy, healthy relationship. will you be naming your first son dave? :)

Thank you all dear friends for the nice wishes... I have never been happier in my life. Now a baby and I will be over the moon hahaha :D

CONGRATS NESSA!!!!! Very excited to hear your great news!! I wish you and booyah the very best. :) :rock :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
If this doesn't make this place worth it, I don't know what does. May the next period of preparation be blessed with calm, happiness, and help as you prepare for this WONDERFUL new change. Congratulations!!!​

This is great news! Congrats to both of you!
:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Name your first child Batty. It works as both a boy's and a girl's name. :lol

Back