First In-Hand Pics of the CM Aragorn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Im very confused.....

This is beautiful
9314yd8.jpg

But this is ugly?
070309111931379009pu2.gif

I thought Viggo didnt let his likeness be used. And I thought that these characters dont have to look like the actors because the book existed long before the film did. So in those arguments theyre both perfect!

Yeah, not interested....great piece except the head.

Gruson said:
Yeah, not interested....great piece except the head.

Agree 100%. Everything I think is PERFECT except for that butt-ugly head. You would think for all that money, the head would be perfect. Granted, it is a WHOLE lot better than some pics I have seen of it.

hunky_artist said:
Its Viggo's likeness alright... just with somebody else's hairline :rotfl

Yeah, I have to agree... It's got Viggo's face, but that forehead is waaaay too big, makes him look like the Metaluna Mutant. :monkey2

Ugh. That hairline is killing me. Other than that it looks amazing but the head throws the whole thing off. Although I will say this, the likeness isn't that bad.

Last edited:
My, what an expansive forehead he has...

Really it's quite nice, the hair is perfectly added, besides the hairline the hair looks amazingly realistic. But seriously, his forehead is like a brick wall.

Still not worth more than $1,000

I am so tired of all your negativity and complaining about Sideshow's products...oh wait this isn't a Sideshow piece so rip away! :D

Slap the crown on his head and it is dead on. Without the crown, he needs some hair plugs anteriorly!

Steve

I agree...It looks better seeing after those pics but the forehead is way to big. Nevermind the Undertaker, he has the Rock's forehead. If you smell what the Viggo is cookin'....

The rest of the statue looks pretty good. I'd imagine spending between $800-$1000 on the piece. For $1500, it's not a very good buy for the price...The likeness is close, but I can't get past that forehead...

Whats insane is how realistic of a job they can do on the skin, clothing, etc... but then have this ginormous and really bad looking forehead. Just crazy :google

I would think that there would be a way to fix the hair, which obviously it needs anyway so that the hairline wouldn't be quite so bad. I'm not about to take that on, but someone with an extra $1,500 should. :monkey5

070309111931379009pu2.gif

returnoftheking.jpg

If they brought the hair down on the forehead and brought it forward on the sides, it would be an amazing piece. But that huge forehead just makes it look freaky.

Darth Waller said:
If they brought the hair down on the forehead and brought it forward on the sides, it would be an amazing piece. But that huge forehead just makes it look freaky.

Yea, with the giant forehead, he looks like a kromagg from sliders.

Kromagg2.JPG

Back