First 4 Figures: Ganondorf Master Arts Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this statue but i have some doubts about scale...do you think it is scaled with Link & Epona F4F? i'm afraid that Ganon is too tall...what do you think about it?

I love this statue but i have some doubts about scale...do you think it is scaled with Link & Epona F4F? i'm afraid that Ganon is too tall...what do you think about it?

It won't be in scale. F4F hasn't done a 1/4 Twilight Princess human Link yet.

Only a few more weeks till Ganondorf will be here! This is so exciting! I got the 1/4 Final Fantasy Gabranth statue the other day and I plan to pose him directly next to Ganondorf. I think they will look great together.

So when do we get Ganondorf? Does anyone know when people in Australia had to pay the final payment versus when they started being delivered? I want to know if I can start hoping I see him before this weekend rolls out.

Has anyone received any kind of shipping confirmation or tracking number? F4F said Ganondorf was to arrive at their warehouse or whatever today so it should be in the process of shipping or beginning to or something along those lines.

Also I have a kind of issue that is popping up now that I consider the stats. I really am not sure where to put Ganondorf. There are a few spots where he could do and fit, but my issue is the weight. Honestly isn't this guy something like twenty to thirty pounds? I know a Detolf shelf can only handle thirteen pounds for each of the glass shelves, but I wonder if the top of the Detolf, as in outside of it, can handle its weight.

There's also a bookshelf I own that's fairly huge, but I am scared of if that can handle Ganondorf's weight alongside Gabranth's weight. That would be something like forty pounds or something. How can I test these things? If Ganondorf fell and broke I would probably have a heart attack...

Back