First 4 Figures: Ganondorf Master Arts Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I missed the initial 500 run, but I jumped at it when they upped it. Really excited about it.

I hope it's something Zelda, but I think it's unlikely, since they just announced Ganondorf. Here's hoping though :pray:

Linkh1.jpg
The.Legend.Of.Zelda:.Twilight.Princess.363011.jpg

Either of them.

Since F4F mostly sticks to official Nintendo art for the Zelda statues, I think those 2 designs above are the most likely options to become the Master Arts statues for Link and Zelda.

So far they've stuck to concept art from twilight princess. Thise two pics posted above are actually official images from super smash bros brawl. Not that it should matter.

Zelda's Brawl art is this:

zelda.jpg

But you are right about Link. That pose looks better than his official art, I think.

So far they've stuck to concept art from twilight princess. Thise two pics posted above are actually official images from super smash bros brawl. Not that it should matter.

Zelda's Brawl art is this:

zelda.jpg

But you are right about Link. That pose looks better than his official art, I think.

Yes Enthus, that's correct. The Link is from Brawl, but the Zelda was indeed from Twilight Princess. I kinda like the Brawl Zelda since she's action posed. People usually don't think of her as actiony but she often is very much so. But I prefer the TP art for the sword.

But Biojex you're right and that was my original point. They use official game art from the Zelda game the statue is from (except for OOT Dark Link, there is no official art), in this case Twilight Princess for the Master Arts statues, so it matters for that much. Unless they do a Brawl Link, I don't think the Link above is what we're getting even if it is the same costume. We'll see sooner or later...

Yeah, either way I'd prefer if they steered away from using these images Link. (though if they went with one of those, I'd like the 2nd image)

link.png

link_1.jpg

link_twilight_princess2.jpg

And gave us the more stoic pose from the brawl image. Either of those Zelda poses would work for me, but I'd prefer her with the sword. As I mentioned before, it'd be neat to have them all with sword. Alternatively Zelda could have the light arrows as the EX.

Last edited:
I think the first image of those three is fine. It seems still stoic and pretty statue like. Would fit in just fine with Dorf and Zelda.

You can do a flex pay system as well or just pay when it ships I believe. With the flex pay they seem to charge once a month around the beginning of the month. I've just got two more payments to go before Ganondorf is cleared.

This is honestly my most anticipated figure release of all time. I think about this thing almost everyday. It is definitely going to become the highlight and center point of my collection. I'm so excited to get it. The wait is unbearable.

You can do a flex pay system as well or just pay when it ships I believe. With the flex pay they seem to charge once a month around the beginning of the month. I've just got two more payments to go before Ganondorf is cleared.

This is honestly my most anticipated figure release of all time. I think about this thing almost everyday. It is definitely going to become the highlight and center point of my collection. I'm so excited to get it. The wait is unbearable.

I tried to check but I didn't see any payment option even up until I had to input my CC info so I'm holding off.

Indeed. From what I hear they will even push back your flex if you need a bit of time to make the money needed.

not only that, we contacted them because we wanted to buy the exclusives RED Team Fortress statues that were already released or available for pre-order in one go (to be certain they wouldn't sell out) but we can't cough up that amount of money at once. So they proposed a flex payment schedule for us for those three in one.
Last flex has been payed (for the Medic) and today the Sniper will be released for pre-order :D :hi5:

I was initially thinking of cancelling this guy with all the other crap I had piled up for March/April, but now I am just cancelling all of that :lol. I may just keep this PO yet.

Speaking of Zelda F4F, anyone else PO the Fire Sage Darunia? I wasn't too interested in the original release, but with the new base it seems a given that they would do the other sages, plus their Facebook comment "Q2 2013 for Sage of Fire Darunia. As for the other sages.....:wink1: "and that is a display I would not be able to pass up. (We should have a general F4F Zelda thread for these smaller releases!)

Back