First 4 Figures - Dark Link Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love OoT and I ordered the Dark Link and plan on getting the Darunia. I have Link and the Skull Kid and really love them. I hope they do all the Sages and some transformed Links from Majora's Mask.

I love OoT and I ordered the Dark Link and plan on getting the Darunia. I have Link and the Skull Kid and really love them. I hope they do all the Sages and some transformed Links from Majora's Mask.

I love their statues and have several of them. But i really want them to make TP Link and Ganondorf in their 1/4 premium format like glory.

Got my Dark Link EX a few days ago. It's my 3rd Zelda statue from F4F. A few quick iPhone pics.

Dark Link is put out as being from Ocarina of Time 3D, which keeps it current since that version of the game is from this year.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

My pics don't show the redness of the eyes as well since they look yellow here, but the red lights look good in person.
web.jpg

Overall I like it. The pose is bad ass. It's mostly grey scale, as it should be, but the paint is applied better here than my Feirce Deity Link, although still not perfect. I like how the lighted eyes and water give it some color but not too much.

The water could have been better fitted to the rock. You can see gravel beneath the water which is cool, especially with the statue lights on when the room has very little light. With the black base it's almost as if he's leaping out of a portal, but the battery and lights had to be in there so it's fine.

web.jpg

I was bummed about not getting Green Tunic Link. Ended up with Zora Tunic which works well for me now since they fight in the water temple, where you should have Link in the Zora Tunic anyway. My only gripe with it now that DL is out is I wish ZT Link was on a water base, even if they made it a simple one.

If you are a Zelda fan, particulalry a fan of this great game, it's a good collector's peice.

Last edited:
Got my Dark Link EX a while ago, I've just been bad about taking pics. So my fiancee did it for me, haha.

I love my Dark Link, it looks awesome! Now i just need to work on getting green tunic, goron tunic, and zora tunic Links... :gah:

DSCN2204.jpg
DSCN2205.jpg
DSCN2206.jpg

^^ Nice grab! Is that a reflection of the lights on Link's face or does the light shine through the paint a little?

Back