• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow: PF/AP Catwoman EX, Harley Quinn EX and Poison Ivy (Green)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nyroame

Плак-Плак
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Selling my first 3 statues I ever bought. They where only displayed for a short time and are in great condition! Also, I'm selling 2/3 framed prints (Catwoman and Poison Ivy), could never get Harley. I never got to hang them and were only taken out for inspection when purchased. I'm open to reasonable offers. I'm not interested in trading atm. Only shipping within the 49 states.

I'll post pictures once folks ask for them. Their a pain in the rear end to take out and put back in. :)

Sideshow Premium Format: Catwoman (Exclusive) - #0184/2000 - Asking $500 Shipped

Sideshow Premium Format: Harley Quinn (Exclusive) - #0580/1750 - Asking $650 Shipped

Sideshow Premium Art Print (Framed): Poison Ivy (Green with Ivy) - #225/250 - Asking $325 Shipped

Sideshow Premium Art Print (Framed) : Catwoman - #46/250 - Asking $400 Shipped

SOLD
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sideshow Premium Format: Poison Ivy (Green with Ivy) - #0015/2500 - Asking $550 Shipped

Last edited:
Back