FIREFLY V.2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used this:
0205332221945.jpg

Just be careful when you iron it. I actually melted one of the cuff buttons. :lol

We used that for our NAM shirts at the very first airsoft expo we attended back in '05. It's a decent substitute, but over time, they'll crack and peel if they don't fade first.

Nice Firefly Masks.

Check out a good fabric and craft store and look for iron on cloth. It's designed to be printable in an inkjet printer and you can iron it on and has a better look than the tee shirt transfers. I used it when I did my Recondo custom and several others. The only draw back is that you'll have to paint or marker the edges after you cut the patches out, as it'll show up as white.

I bought one of the Sideshow Exclusives. I'm a completest with these so therefore.....

John

Nice Firefly Masks.

Check out a good fabric and craft store and look for iron on cloth. It's designed to be printable in an inkjet printer and you can iron it on and has a better look than the tee shirt transfers. I used it when I did my Recondo custom and several others. The only draw back is that you'll have to paint or marker the edges after you cut the patches out, as it'll show up as white.

I bought one of the Sideshow Exclusives. I'm a completest with these so therefore.....

John

:rock:rock:rock Though, IMHO, you don't have to have CCC to be a completist with the Joe line.

Holy crap man thats a great looking Firefly. Great job on the new head. It looks really close to the 25th anniversary version with a few tweaks for the better.

I love the choice of weaponry also. :cool:

Thanks guys.
My little brother got a new job where they work with plastics. Anyway, he got some spare part from work and made me the back pack. He has the parts to make more backpack to sell at 25.00 shipped, but you would have to get your own explosive things. The packs would be all black (I weathered mine a little bit) with a black handle. Btw, the box part does open, but I dont have the stuff to put inside at the moment that is why I didnt take picture of it. Right now he is looking to see were he could find the metal clips that hook on to the straps. Mine just has a piece of plastic glued on that works like a clip. If anyone is intrested in having one made PM me.

Last edited:
After a few fails on the back pack and detonator thing, I gave up and I put my kitbash on the shelf. When I saw the great sculpt on the Cobra Trooper plus Mando's great bashes, it inspired me to finish it. Im still working on the backpack and leg detonator. Here is what I have, I think the figure is done (BTW he has the Cobra Logo on the other sleeve):D.

Before and After
dscf2215r.jpg
dscf2388.jpg

Before and After
dscf2208n.jpg
dscf2390q.jpg

Wish I had been on the board far enough back to see this closely one of these pics shows up on the 1/6 firefly search still guess the thumb is cached but it was so small. still from what i saw was pretty good. wouldnt mind seeing them reposted ;) HUGEEEEE FIREFLY FAN. He's my fav ;p

Back