Firebird's Collection of Figures, Statues & Busts...[Update on Page 72, 73 & 77]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Firebird's Collection of Figures, Statues & Busts

:lol :lol :lol I couldn't pass that one up.

Gosh Damn it Firebird that is a sweet ass collection!!! That Spike statue really turned out nice. great set up and thanks for posting the collection.

Thank you very much, my friend. :duff

The Spike Statue is very excellent. I just hope Angel will turn out just as great.

Damn, you got yourself some really awesome stuff.

Thank you very much, DarthChrisDK. :duff

Amazing collection, you keep everything neat and easy to look at. The Iron Man LSB will look good with your IM setup.

Thanks for the amazing comment, Old Man Logan. :duff

Yep, I ordered the Iron Man LSB when it went up on preorder. I can't wait to get it in-hand. Also; when I get some money saved up, I will be getting the 1:1 WM Bust too.

firebird..... thats a badass ironman and rocky collection...loving the 1:1 iron man busts....I missed out on those for sure!

also, i forgot to add....awesome drawings... I am a graphic designer, e-commerce admin and a part time illustrator!

great work!

firebird..... thats a badass ironman and rocky collection...loving the 1:1 iron man busts....I missed out on those for sure!

Thank you very much, my friend. :duff

I really like the IM 1:1 busts and that is the first thing people notice when entering the room. They really put out the 'Wow' factor in my collection.

also, i forgot to add....awesome drawings... I am a graphic designer, e-commerce admin and a part time illustrator!

great work!

Thanks man! I really appreciate it. :hi5:

That's awesome that you are in that line of work. I also do a little graphic design work for fun. Mainly, been designing decals for this hobby. You are going to have to show me some of your work when you get time. I would really like to see. :)

Three new addition this month. :yess:

ThreeNewAdditions1.jpg

I received the HT Iron Man 2- Mark II Armor Unleashed earlier this month. Then just recieved the HT War Machine Special Version & HT Classic Predator yesterday. Finally got to open the HT War Machine Special Version & HT Classic Predator today.

I will try to get some good pics up of all three tomorrow.

Awesome collection, Firebird! :clap

And congrats on your recent pickups.

Open, Open, Open

:lol :lol :lol

I already opened the Mark II earlier this month, but didn't get around to taking any pics. I opened the others, but I didn't get a chance to pose them. I will in the morning. ;)

awesome haul dude,

the unleashed version looks awesome!

Thank you, bud. :hi5:

Last edited:

:lol :lol :lol

I already opened the Mark II earlier this month, but didn't get around to taking any pics. I opened the others, but I didn't get a chance to pose them. I will in the morning. ;)

:thwak A Month, No No No this will not do, the unwriten rule is by the weekend no later than Monday, I myself just barely made that deadline with my latest post :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl.

Be looking forward to pic's my Friend :exactly:

:thwak A Month, No No No this will not do, the unwriten rule is by the weekend no later than Monday, I myself just barely made that deadline with my latest post :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl.

Be looking forward to pic's my Friend :exactly:

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Rules? Where I'm going, I don't need rules. :panic:

War Machine [Special Version]
Sneak Peek : More Pics Coming Soon!

WarMachineSpecialVersion1.jpg

WarMachineSpecialVersion2.jpg

WarMachineSpecialVersion3.jpg

WarMachineSpecialVersion4.jpg

WarMachineSpecialVersion5.jpg

WarMachineSpecialVersion6.jpg

HAHAHA All is forgiven my Friend, your Pic's are Exemplary + Great Score; Firebird.

P.S. I misspoke the rules was the wrong type of inclination, Guidelines is more appropriate HAHAHA

Last edited:

Really nice! :clap

Back