Firebird's Artwork/Pencil Drawings & Sketches

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unreal artwork, your pencilling is so smooth. And precise.
Very impressive.

Thank you very much for the awesome comment, Metal Gear Merry. :hi5:

That sketch has come out nice. Looking forward for the completed one and also the Tony Stark project. :duff

Thank you very much my friend. :duff

Yeah, I am looking forward to it being completed too. I have been having trouble with the face on the Tony Stark project and it is taking alot longer than I would like. I also had a busy week last week and didn't get much done.:thud:

Thank you very much my friend. :duff

Yeah, I am looking forward to it being completed too. I have been having trouble with the face on the Tony Stark project and it is taking alot longer than I would like. I also had a busy week last week and didn't get much done.:thud:

Take it easy bud. :)

^
Correction.

Anyway here is an old drawing that I didn't get around to finishing. If it is not considered PG-13, just let me know and I will take it down.

Drawing #2:
PamelaAnderson3.jpg

WHHAATTT!!!???? I drew this same pic a few yrs back after seeing it in Playboy! Your alot farther then I am, I kinda gave up but that looks amazing! I see if I can find mine somewhere!

:yess:

I will have more drawing come soon. I just have been quite busy lately. :(

WHHAATTT!!!???? I drew this same pic a few yrs back after seeing it in Playboy! Your alot farther then I am, I kinda gave up but that looks amazing! I see if I can find mine somewhere!

Thanks JD18_92 for the amazing comment! :duff

Would like to see the drawing, if you are able to find it.

Back