Firebird's Artwork/Pencil Drawings & Sketches

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's another old drawing that I gave to my parents, but they never hung up on the wall. :( It's one of my favorites to this day.

Drawing #3:
CowboyPrint1.jpg

Wow, you've got some amazing skills man! Absolutely fantastic work! You seriously have talent! :clap :clap :clap

I like to draw too, but I'm nowhere near as good as you! Seeing drawings makes me realise how much I can still learn!

Wow that is fantastic! I wish i could draw. :(

Keep them coming. :clap

Thank you Jay. :duff

Wow, you've got some amazing skills man! Absolutely fantastic work! You seriously have talent! :clap :clap :clap

Thank you The Entity. :duff

Seeing drawings makes me realise how much I can still learn!

I'm sure your drawing are excellent! :lecture

I think the hardest thing for me was the shading. It took me a while to learn my own style of shading techinques, but I stuck with it until I was happy with my results.

My friend you should really give a go at charcoal. It will make your artworks stand out. :)

Yeah, I plan on giving it a try after my Tony Stark drawing is complete. I did purchase a charcoal set recently. I guess I have been stuck on using a mechanical pencil for so long that it's a little scary in trying something new, but I need to get over it. My shading results could only improve, I hope.

Yeah, I plan on giving it a try after my Tony Stark drawing is complete. I did purchase a charcoal set recently. I guess I have been stuck on using a mechanical pencil for so long that it's a little scary in trying something new, but I need to get over it. My shading results could only improve, I hope.

Yeah it seems different in the beginning but once you get a hang of it, I guess you will be pretty pleased with the results.

Alright, sorry about pic quality, but this is the best I can do until I purchase a new camera.

This drawing was to be completed after Drawing #1, but got side tracked with a newer project. Like the Tony Stark print that I am still currently working on. After coming down with the flu last week and didn't do a darn thing, I decided to revisit this drawing this week that I am about ready to show you. It is not fully complete yet; just need to do a little more detail work, may redo the face [I don't like it that much] and add a background to it. I am planning to put that on hold until the Tony Stark print is complete now. Well; without further ado, here it is...

Drawing #4:
SuperFox1.jpg

SuperFox2.jpg

SuperFox3.jpg

Last edited:
Back