• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fire sale,everything must go new figures added,willing to part out as well,make offer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steven.giunta

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot toys-

Iron man--
Mark 7 clean version-250
Python-350
Mark 42-225
Mark 42 pp-100

Predator--
Scar 2.0-240
Classic-250
Shadow(has leg issue)-140

Batman--
Dx12--250

Hot toys head sculpts-
Reeves superman-50
Bank robber joker 1.0 long hair-50

Head sculpts-
Mg12 joker with hair transplant-200
Bootleg Harvey debt-40

Last edited:
Re: Fire sale,everything must go

Expendibles 1 Barney Ross -pm for details -- 150

Pirates of carribeian dx06- 350

Medicom hitgirl older version-200

Hot toys Abigail whistler-180

Superman returns -150

King Leonidis--350

Black widow winter soldier suit-75

Iron man diver centurion-180

If you mean the whole figure and not just the outfit, PM me about the Black Widow; I doubt it is though. Would discuss with photos. Otherwise disregard.

Paid for hot toys Alice on the Thursday the 28th. It has been 6 days and no tracking. I have left numerous messages and no response. This was a gift now due to the horrible communication I don't have a gift anymore. I would like a refund..... Seller has been online numerous times but never responds to my messages..... Complete bs.....
I have been trying to get hold of him for 1 month

Paid for hot toys Alice on the Thursday the 28th. It has been 6 days and no tracking. I have left numerous messages and no response. This was a gift now due to the horrible communication I don't have a gift anymore. I would like a refund..... Seller has been online numerous times but never responds to my messages..... Complete bs.....

I paid for DX12 on the same day you paid. Initially said he would ship Monday or Tuesday (yesterday) when I asked Monday if he shipped it, he said "I was helping my dad until 8 pm" and said he'd ship yesterday. Messaged him yesterday afternoon. He was on last night and did not reply to my message, and doubt my figure was shipped.

It won't let me edit my post in this thread. He has contacted me. Disregard that post.

Looks like Steven disappeared. Now what the hell am I supposed to do with three headless figures? :slap

About 2 months ago I brought the 'Enterbay Leon' from Steven, i had to go through PayPal to get my money back. Endless excuses.

Beware.

Why isn't this guy banned yet? I tried buying the DX12 months ago from him yet he still has it listed on here. He said he already sold it. Apparently he sold it to SlickVic but not without issue. Yet he still has it listed here. I would have loved to buy the dx06 from him but he's not responded, I'm sure it's already been sold.

He seems unresponsive and irresponsible. He shouldn't be selling here.

Back