Action Figure Finished my Custom Iron Man Diorama (LOTS OF PICS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello again everyone, I finally finished my entire diorama. I had a blast building, painting, the ring, so during, and so many other things. In fact I loved doing this so much, that this done around that, or parts of it are for sale, so I can move onto my next project which is going to be cool as well.

You see the Mark 2 Armor unleashed, Mark VII (which I turned battle damaged, the mark 42 battle damaged and the suit up gantry. You also see parts of other hot toys releases, such as the dummy robot, the 191 table, the 191 platform and many other details. I also included the Joker interrogation room Hot Toys.

Everything in this time around my has been wired to run off AC adapters, the suit up gantry, the Mark 2 suit, the 191 platform with the mark 42, all running off AC power.

The Mark 2 has been posed to suggest the suit is being tweaked and maintenanced by the dummy robots, with the wires coming out of the suit, going to the computers on the table in the background, which in secret are the wires that run off the AC adapter, going into the Hall of armor base, Which also lights up from in the same AC adapter.

All three figures can be dimmed a pot meet her built into their bases.

Since I created the battle damaged mark VII from the regular Mark VII, I had all the many different accessories and interchangeable parts that came with the original Mark VII as well. That allowed me to create several different levels of battle damage, Depending on which arms, leg pieces, and chestplate you use, you can go from early battle to end battle damage in the Avengers movie.

I look forward to hearing your responses and if you're interested in any part of the diorama or the whole thing, send me a PM

diorama1.jpg

diorama2.jpg

diorama3.jpg

diorama4.jpg

diorama5.jpg

diorama7.jpg

diorama8.jpg

diorama9.jpg

diorama10.jpg

diorama13.jpg

Left most part of the diorama:
tease1.jpg

tease2.jpg

tease3.jpg

tease4.jpg

tease5.jpg

tease6.jpg

tease8.jpg

And finally some shots of the Mark VII in less damaged suit with accessories:

diorama11.jpg

diorama12.jpg

diorama14.jpg

Really nice! Battle damage on the mark 7 looks really nicely done, way better than HT's own offering

Amazing work, there is a lot of detail in there! I too would love to see a wide shot of the whole setup.

Oh and HotToysUK, that GIF is hilarious!

Love the weathering on the Koto piece. :clap

Also noticed the image on the tablet is an old desktop of mine :lol

I always liked that Koto Mk 42, but didn't care for the water. Does it not come as one piece, or did you some how cut the water off?

Thanks everybody!

Excellent excellent excellent :clap

What's the story with the Mark 42 and the TS headsculpt?

The mark 42 is the Kotobukiya statue, mounted on the MMS191 hot toys platform, wired to an AC adapter, with a wire going up the leg, so the eyes, chest and hand are also permanently on with the lights of the platform. I weathered both pieces to give it more realism. Also adapted the paint on the mark 42 to match the actual scheme of the movie.

The TS head sculpt also came from the MMS191 set, but I redid the paint, and added the blood and soot for added realism.

I always liked that Koto Mk 42, but didn't care for the water. Does it not come as one piece, or did you some how cut the water off?

No the water is a separate piece. I did have to change the pin in the foot to match the hole I made in my MMS 191 platform and then the wiring, weathering, etc, but it was well worth it! There is even a knob next to the AC adapter input on the back of the platform (below the plates) to adjust the brightness of the light!

Ah, well, I customized it using Photoshop and some pics off the web

Excellent excellent excellent :clap

What's the story with the Mark 42 and the TS headsculpt?

Incredible display!!! Simply amazing! :thud: :clap

As for the way you have the Tony HS pictured, it looks like Skynet took over the IM inventory and Tony was its first victim! :panic:

Back