1/6 FINALLY: the white Tantive IV entry hallway!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you got to adjust vaders cape. looks like a bull fighter the way it`s draped over his shoulder like that :lol . nice set up wish I had the money and space for some of these.

3.75" version... :monkey3

35hNe41.jpg

vE5G7nn.jpg

EhULdUC.jpg

oMIMaC3.jpg

JazzInc converting all his beautiful dioramas to that scale would be a dream come true :)

Thanks guys, not sure if I got my edit in before you posted but I added a couple more pics. I got my diorama way back at the end of September but was sent OS for three months for work the next week. Only just got a chance to assemble it this morning but this is a photo shoot I had planned way back. I think it turned out pretty cool.

Absolutely. Did you see the “Kenner” shots earlier? And they are only mobile phone shots too. iPhone X has a pretty good camera.

Yeah I saw those two, but posting those would probably mess with the minds of my site visitors.[emoji16]

PAYMENT PLANS!
Great news, I updated the website with a new feature, allowing for 3 month, 6 month, 9 month and 12 month payment plans! It has been a much requested feature and now you can use PayPal or Credit Card to buy our dioramas at a pace that suits you best! Looking forward to your feedback!

https://www.jazzincdioramas.com

jazzinc dioramas facebook payment plans .jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Hoody! When i first seen what Jazz was offering i knew i had to have one.

PAYMENT PLANS!
Great news, I updated the website with a new feature, allowing for 3 month, 6 month, 9 month and 12 month payment plans! It has been a much requested feature and now you can use PayPal or Credit Card to buy our dioramas at a pace that suits you best! Looking forward to your feedback!

Great News. Thanks Joost! 👍👍👍

Just finished the Second and probably last a batch of Tantive entryway truscale DX (45cm Stuva depth). Now to finish up the limited-edition plates
cbd8c88450fd662cbf37ca5997a775fb.jpg
7b7226b707fa38ce800db3909c70ae62.jpg

Back