1/6 FINALLY: the white Tantive IV entry hallway!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tantive is gonna be in TLJ:

BTS%20Rian%20John%20%26%20Oscar.jpg

(sorry if covered)

Cool! Looks like some minor detail variations on the original!
Got my shipping notice!!! Thank you, Jazz!!!:hi5::hi5::blissy:blissy:blissy:rock:rock:joy:joy:joy:banana:banana:dumbo::dumbo::dumbo::fireworks:fireworks:explode:

Very cool!! Can't wait to hear what you think!

Got my TruScale Tantive IV entrance diorama set up to display my collection. The craftsmanship is phenomenal, it's so well engineered it was a joy to put together!
Special thanks to Joost and his dad for making this project a reality for 1:6 scale collectors. Cheers!

IMG_6410.jpg

Got my TruScale Tantive IV entrance diorama set up to display my collection. The craftsmanship is phenomenal, it's so well engineered it was a joy to put together!
Special thanks to Joost and his dad for making this project a reality for 1:6 scale collectors. Cheers!

View attachment 370339

Great pics! Thanks for the kind words

I have a Sideshow Captain Antilles available should anyone be interested. PM me.

Thanks to Anaking13 for the pic showing what's possible.....

p1270416.jpg

More than impressed and all I have done is unpack this amazing piece. Taking my time and should get this together by the end of the the weekend. Materials are top notch and we would never remotely get something this nice from a mass manufacturer. Just amazed with the quality and precision.

Bravo Joost! :clap

7xzWMRH.jpg

More than impressed and all I have done is unpack this amazing piece. Taking my time and should get this together by the end of the the weekend. Materials are top notch and we would never remotely get something this nice from a mass manufacturer. Just amazed with the quality and precision.

Bravo Joost! :clap

7xzWMRH.jpg

Wow thank you so much!

Just a few pics....this is the Besta Version (35cm). I have it displayed on its own (not inside the Besta).This is the centerpiece of my collection! I can't say how amazing this is in person. Thank you Joost (and family) for all of your hard work. Greatly appreciated my friend.

Back