1/6 FINALLY: the white Tantive IV entry hallway!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to hear! I'll put a deposit in as soon as I can, this one is a no brainer

Looks awesome! Excited to see the finished product. Will this be a limited edition type of thing? Can we decide to order once the final version and pricing is revealed?

Looks awesome! Excited to see the finished product. Will this be a limited edition type of thing? Can we decide to order once the final version and pricing is revealed?

Yes it will be limited like everything I do. I am a one man show (with my dad helping me), so I can't do large quantities or keep things in stock (we're doing much from my garage, if I'm not at work at the machine shop at night or in the weekend). You can get on the list already if you want

This looks great. You have to put down the down payment to get on the list? If not, I'd like to secure a spot. I can send the DP later this week.

That works fine for me. Just send me your name and shipping address. But you do need the DP to secure the spot

Awesome J! Bought! List spot please and spare no bells and whistles....I want the plaque, lights, sounds, paint, moving parts, etc etc. Whatever you think of to trick this puppy out, I want. Spare no expense sir!

Here is a behind the scenes look at the prototyping for the white Tantive IV entry hall way. I need your feedback on a few things, so please watch the video and leave a comment. Thanks!

Jazz: Very nice.....dude, your wife must be awesome to allow all these nerdy items at your place! I am jealous. And amazing job.

*hahaha* my mom said the same when she visited. I agree, she is awesome.

*hahaha* my mom said the same when she visited. I agree, she is awesome.

Ok, your wife AND MOM are cool with this all? Well, Your wife more than your mom! LOL Oh. My. God. Some guys have all the luck!

True story: when my GF saw my SW man cave, she turned to me and said, 'well, at least your not a pedophile.' I was like, 'what........?'

Ok, your wife AND MOM are cool with this all? Oh. My. God. Some guys have all the luck!

True story: when my GF saw my SW man cave, she turned to me and said, 'well, at least your not a pedophile.' I was like, 'what........?'

Duuuuuuude.

Anyway, Yeah, I get great support, but my mom said she was glad she was just visiting.

Duuuuuuude.

Anyway, Yeah, I get great support, but my mom said she was glad she was just visiting.

LOL, I understand. When my mother is in town, she just lowers her head in shame........she is pretty much a non-nerd and when she took us to ROTJ as kids, she was asleep in about 10 min!

Looks great in that video. Asfor background something like what HT had on their diorama (like you posted on FB) would be best.

Back