Finally! The official "What Vader do you want" Poll"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Vader are you hoping SST will give us first?

• Revenge of the Sith

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • A New Hope

Votes: 52 42.6%
  • The Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 34 27.9%
  • Return of the Jedi

Votes: 27 22.1%

• Total voters
ANH will do me fine for now - I have a feeling it will be ROTS though

darth_vader_nooo.jpg

ROTS Vader blows.

I can see the red tint on the eyes and robes over armour in ANH compared to the ESB/RotJ costume but thats about it! I never noticed all these differences until they were pointed out. Not sure what differences the RotS has - never really looked that hard (i'm an old school OT fan - although the PT is quietly making a home in the SW part of my nerded out, THC addled brain.)

I reckon it will be ANH Vader, seeing as SS is on an ANH roll already and seem to be continuing its 30th Anniversary celebrations. But like others have said, ANY Vader will do for me!

:vader

I guess
"He’s more Machine now than Man…"
could be a slight indication on which Vader SSC will make first. ESB would be my favorite though, and the only reason for it is because ESB is my favorite SW movie. There ain't more to it. But ANH, ESB or RotJ are all fine with me; OT all the way. If SSC decides to make a RotS Vader, well, good, so be it. But then I'll start asking myself just what kind of Star Wars fans they are, over at Sideshow Collectibles.

Back