FINALLY...SS T2 1:1 ARNOLD Battle Damaged Bust... HI RES PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWESOME!!! Great find! That's the holy grail of any terminator collection!

Congrats on the purchase. This was a piece I was iffy on at first but the moment I took it out of the box I realized it was one of my best purchases ever. One of Sideshow's best.

By far the best Terminator collectible out there imo.
I own one too, and it´s the centerpiece of my Terminator stuff.
Congrats on getting one Endo-Hunter. Pics look great. :clap

Congratulations for getting it! This is a great piece and one of the best Terminator collectibles out there! I hope some day I can afford it too!

This was one of my first (maybe the first?) 1:1 bust I own and it's still one of THE BEST piece I own. This is one of the last pieces I would ever sell...congrats on acquiring a classic...

Is that small chips in the hair? I find the painting lacking on this one and the blood application flat. Also, the hair roots are amateurish at best. Yes, I own this bust and am getting it repainted in April. Congrats otherwise on a stellar piece!

I wished SWS would of made a T-1000 robert patrick lifesize to go along with the Arnie bust.we only have the hollywood collectibles legendary scale bust of the T-1000 which is average at best...im not a fan of HCG

Back