Finally signed up where the cool kids hang!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW ..... i really expected to hosed for my first post like it did at spawn.com msg boards

i also did NOT expect to get that many responses in a couple of days
(modem was hit by lightning again this year, too much damn lightning in florida)

anyway, thx a lot for the welcome posts guys
appreciate it

:D

HERZOGRAVEN,Let me tell you, there aint many cool kids here, but heres what we got:

Lots of Nerds, geeks..a couple of E-bullies, some elitists people,The rebelscum's rejects, we got also a Sideshow Superfan,some depressive people, the Medicommies, the predator Krew Newbies,a bunch of gamers who called themselves the Brotherhood:)sick),a couple of hot chix,a sarcastic administrator, lots of illegal immigrants,some you tube celebrity,some bi-polar collectors, a very old and grumpy Mod whom we only called by his last name with lost of exclamation points,some flippers and some wanna be flippers,We got ''The Dark Knight will be the second coming of christ'' fan Club :)rolleyes:), we also got the 3 or 4 indy and the crystal skull mega fans (Think of it, make that only 1 fan ),the post padders,those who tell their lives on this board,the cat lovers,The Marvel people who hangs at Statue Forum and lurks here,we also got 2 official board-made couple,We got also some European people who always B-itches about the newsletter time,we got 2 or 3 amazingly good customizers,there is others but they are not very talented but we tell them their work is awesome anyway,and finally we got the fabulous Krusaders (those are the cool ones you were talking about)...

Oh yeah, and we had a transexual too...

funny thing is hes right.. hahah

minus the krusaders being cool of course.. hahah :rock

HERZOGRAVEN,Let me tell you, there aint many cool kids here, but heres what we got:

well, to me the geeks n freaks have always been the cool kids
(went to highschool with 1800 people, only had 5 friends, and we're STILL friends) ..... so basically what you described, fits the profile :D

a couple of hot chix
... still have trouble with that, hehe, but i'm certain now that's a geek problem on a global level

The Dark Knight will be the second coming of christ'' fan Club :)rolleyes:)

aw man! .... don't hate, appreciate it! ... "the dark knight" IS going to kick some serious ass ... but i'm sure you're probably tired of hearing about it like i'm tired of hearing about IronMan .... ok good flick ... let's move on!

we also got the 3 or 4 indy and the crystal skull mega fans (Think of it, make that only 1 fan )

i'm a crazy indy fan myself ... but the last film was pretty bad ..... not star wars prequels bad .... but ET/AI bad

the cat lovers
that'd be me

We got also some European people who always B-itches about the newsletter time
i'm european .... just live in the US where i can get pre-orders, exclusives, and free beverage refills

we got 2 or 3 amazingly good customizers,there is others but they are not very talented but we tell them their work is awesome anyway
one day i'll have the time to customize ALL the crap i have mind
and finish some stuff i've already started (especially for this one guy!)

Oh yeah, and we had a transexual too...
no matter how amusing something is .... adding a tranny into it always makes it more amusing

funny thing is hes right.. hahah

minus the krusaders being cool of course.. hahah :rock

not exactly sure what "krusaders" are ... but if they're non geeky/sports fans type apes .... then to hell with them
i hate sports .... and i hate sports fans even more (especially football and nascar)

one of my favourite sci fi conventions is being crashed by a bunch of football fans .... and most of us are SERIOUSLY annoyed by it

Haha, well we do neeeeed them. We all need them because they make us happy. And we should all be happy. It's wanting them as bad as we do though that makes us super broke. And even if we are broke before hand we still find a way to get them and then go...crap! How do I pay the electric bill? Hehe, not ever happened, but it could.

WELCOME!!!! :chew:banana

Haha, well we do neeeeed them. We all need them because they make us happy. And we should all be happy. It's wanting them as bad as we do though that makes us super broke. And even if we are broke before hand we still find a way to get them and then go...crap! How do I pay the electric bill? Hehe, not ever happened, but it could.

WELCOME!!!! :chew:banana

thx for the welcome post

hehe ..... well you know what i mean
oxygen, food, etc. are things we really NEED .... but the collection is getting up there in priority, hehe

haven't had problems with bills and such yet ... hope coming here won't cause SERIOUS damages to the budget ... because i have to save up for those damn sci fi conventions that come every year (and some how the whole year ends up revolving around it)

Here's to more spending money which I don't have on figures I don't need (well ... I don't NEED them, just WANT them really bad!).

...And here's to overused credit cards and wives that still dig men who collect actionfigures!:chew[/QUOTE]

yea ... i hear ya on the overused credit card thing man!
but i got seriously lucky since my wife into the same stuff and we end up fighting over what goes in which room (she's wants some in the living room, i want it with the rest of the collection, so we end up buying 2+ of some things)

Back