Finally RH Han is mine!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthRamuk

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi fellow freaks!

Some of you might remember that I got scammed by "He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named" on the PF RH Han deal.

Well, I've got my money back and moved on with life and guess what? I bought this very limited edition PF figure from another and far more reliable fellow freak - SwoopingCloakofSureness!

And he finally arrived today and my exclusive PF SW collection is complete for now......Here are some updated pics (sorry for the huge pics!:D)

RHHan!.jpg

Rebel Hero Han Solo # 34

Hanclose1.jpg

Up Close and Personal with Han

Last edited:
Congrats!!! Looks really great. Some of the best pics of Han I've seen. :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

I hope you like your new Han. I am going to try and track down a regular Han in a few months because I dont think I can find one of these at a good price anymore. He does look awesome.

Last edited:
I'm very pleased he arrived safely and even more pleased that you like him.

Glad I could help you out with this one. :chew

A BIG CONGRATZ TO SwoopingCloakofSureness making DARTHRAMUK's dream come true :rock :rock :rock:chew Glad you finally got him Darthramuk.

Mookeylama said:
not everything. Melvin still got 80 bucks from me that couldn't be recovered.

Actually, I meant everything as far as Darth Ramuk's situation was concerned.

But that sucks you're still out the $80. Hopefully, something'll happen that'll either get you the money back or make it $80 well spent (like that snot-nosed little weasel getting busted by the cops...)

Mookeylama said:
not everything. Melvin still got 80 bucks from me that couldn't be recovered.

very glad to see u finally got Han DR!!

Thank you, guys for your kind words!

Mookeylama - I hope, as SL said, that you could recover your money back soon! Don't lose hope, pal!

DarthRamuk said:
Thank you, guys for your kind words!

Mookeylama - I hope, as SL said, that you could recover your money back soon! Don't lose hope, pal!

How did you manage to recover everything anyways, Darth Ramuk? Filed with your credit card company?

Sith Lord 0498 said:
How did you manage to recover everything anyways, Darth Ramuk? Filed with your credit card company?

Yes, I lodged a complaint with my CC company and mailed them all of the PayPal emails related to this case.....and the rest is history...:D

I am really happy to hear that your part in the story of whass-is-name has come to a happy ending, hope everyone else gets the same and that "he" gets whats coming to him too!

Anyhoo congrats on the Han, he looks great. :D

First of all, congratulations on getting your money back!! AND another congrats on the exclusive Han PF!! This deserves :emperor :emperor and a :chew !

The pics look great, too, especially the three heroes.

Back