finally, new takara jin roh

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
arg! but they both look the same! am i wrong or do both of them have the same armor and weaponry? so that'll make 3, THREE of the same fig (oooh, different heads that no one will ever see) on the market.:monkey4

Well, you get the MG Gunner and squad leader this time out. Two more figures were originally shown for the line, a total of five. I think it's pretty neat they will be offering the squad from the first live action movie. I just prefer these versions for 1/6th figures.
I never did manage to pick up the first release male Jin Roh from Takara. I do have the "Midori" figure and if the male figure is of the same quality it blows the doors off any of the Dragon or Medicom versions of "Jin Roh" or "The Red Spectacles" figures which I have had. I will get at least one of the Takara figures this time.

yeah i'm glad too since i missed the 1st release. these should be more affordable. i just wish there was more differences between them. coulda swore i saw all 5 protos and that they were different from each other .anyone have those proto pics?

It looks like it is two new figures...

Kerberos Saga Protect Giar Todome Koichi

10068218a.jpg

10068218a2.jpg

10068218a3.jpg

10068218a4.jpg

I don't know who sculpted this, but I think I found a headsculpt close enough to me to work work.. lol his eyes are a bit small though.

Enjoyed your review, Shaun!

I have the original but this one looks pretty cool - at least, the headsculpt does.

If it weren't for all the Hot Toys stuff coming this year, I'd pick this Jin-Roh up.

Enjoyed your review, Shaun!

I have the original but this one looks pretty cool - at least, the headsculpt does.

If it weren't for all the Hot Toys stuff coming this year, I'd pick this Jin-Roh up.

thanks plasmid, didn't intend it to be a review, considering I know nothing about the character, just some observations about the figure.

Cos I missed out on the original version, had to go for this cool fig. :)

Already have the first guy and Midori Washio...as cool as they are, they're pretty much identical. I know they're sticking to the source material, but a bit of variety in armour and weapons wouldve made this a must have...Think i'll pass

Hey Shaun, i just visited your blog site and tried to leave a message, but i can't remember my password... doh1
any ways i cut and posted what I would have said!-

Looks cool Shaun, and thanks for the review, but there's not enough difference for me to justify getting him again, I'll stick with Chuichi, still an amazing figure though, and the two 'new' versions will give a lot more people the chance to own it!
I can't recommend it highly enough-
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_042307b.htm

Hey Shaun, i just visited your blog site and tried to leave a message, but i can't remember my password... doh1
any ways i cut and posted what I would have said!-

Looks cool Shaun, and thanks for the review, but there's not enough difference for me to justify getting him again, I'll stick with Chuichi, still an amazing figure though, and the two 'new' versions will give a lot more people the chance to own it!
I can't recommend it highly enough-
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_042307b.htm

Your review and ed's pix made this more than a must have for me, Jeff, so thank you. :)

yes, it good that we laggards have a chance to lay our hands on this beautiful figure.:lol

Last edited:
*********!
I hate both of you.
Now I just had to go and buy one! I'd been able to resist for so long...

Damn!

You SO will NOT regret it, it's an awesome figure, and I don't use the word awsome lightly.

I'm not familiar with these guys how much do they go for, and where is a good place to buy them? I know nothing about the character but they look so awesome I can't resist!

I've been searching for good prices.
Anybody have other stores to recommend?
HLJ has them for 168, but the shipping will probably even it out.

Back