Finally in a spot to show my shelves!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! I love em movie poster puzzles! There's nothing better than the feeling of having a collection of something which you put together yourself. I collect gundam models myself and knowing that you built them yourself really make you appreciate and enjoy it more. LOVE IT LOVE IT! and welcome although I'm fairly new myself and don't own any sideshow pieces at all. I'm on the waitlist for an iron spiderman comiquette though!

I agree with you about appreciating something more that you worked on yourself. I normally complete the puzzles with another person, whether a buddy, my girlfriend, even my grandmother helped me with the Star WARS poster. After the puzzle is completed, i normally date and sign the back with the person who worked on it with me before i finally frame it. It almost becomes sentimental at that point.lol
I think the line of Comiquette's are the only series where i actually liked every piece in the collection. What a way to start your collection!

Great collection, seeing some really nice stuff there! :rock

I love those puzzle posters :banana

Thanks alot for the comments. I wish they still made them, MB NEEDS to start doing them again. How awesome would a DARK KNIGHT movie poster puzzle be. Neca has a Dark Knight puzzle but it is just not the same

Yeah I plan on getting the Bowen Modern Cyclops sometime, but the Full-Size version. And those movie poster puzzles are awesome man, very unique. I would love to have those instead of regular posters, cause you actually put time and effort into the puzzles, so it makes you appreciate them that much more. Where can you find those, if they're still available anywhere?

The modern version full side would be awesome but the aftermarket prices on that statue are a little too high for me. The movie puzzles were made by Milton Bradley in the late 80's early 90's. It's really hard to get any information on them, but from what I know,I'm only missing Jaws, Home Alone, & the Jetsons movie to have the entire collection (i have others still sealed in boxes). The puzzle posters still show up on Ebay from time to time but they can be expensive and hard to find in sealed condition, plus the shipping rates are about as much as a statue because they weigh so much (Each poster is official size 27x40!). I got lucky with the terminator and back to the future as they were used, and i had to sweat it out putting the puzzle together wondering if there were going to be enough pieces! It's ALOT less expensive to just frame a real poster, but if you dont mind throwing down some cash, they can be sooooooo rewarding...Thanks for the post!

Premium Format Luke Skywalker has arrived and it is way nicer then my poor photography can portray. Also, while I was waiting, for my Premium Format i framed another puzzle. This one is my smallest thus far but is absolutely beautiful....i'm sure most Bowen fans will agree.Let me know what you guys think, i have a special companion piece that i will be displaying with Luke Skywalker, but it has not arrived yet. Will update when it does!

Just Picked up the Kotobukiya Predator 2 Figure and i was happily surprised as there are hardly any pics of this figure on the net and was taking a huge chance. Will post pics soon!

New piece for me. Special thanks to all the freaks who have helped me in my search for this grail. Well worth the coin:rolleyes:....I have gathered quite a few other pieces but will wait to update as i want to get my displays in check so i can really show it off, but i couldn't help but sneek this pic in early. One picture says it all for me, if you want more shots, check out "theterminators" or "ElRoranous" collection.
This guy is the ultimate night light, flip the switch and he watches over me while I sleep...:D

Last edited:
New piece for me. Special thanks to all the freaks who have helped me in my search for this grail. Well worth the coin:rolleyes:....I have gathered quite a few other pieces but will wait to update as i want to get my displays in check so i can really show it off, but i couldn't help but sneek this pic in early. One picture says it all for me, if you want more shots, check out "theterminators" or "ElRoranous" collection.
This guy is the ultimate night light, flip the switch and he watches over me while I sleep...:D
Good start EH! especially this bust,keep it coming. You also should check out this website from Calgary,they have alot of Sideshow stuff (chinookandhobbywest.com) good luck.

Back