Finally I Have Snow, so Where's My Snowbunny?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wind chill here in slick city was 3 F - With the wind blowing, I'll tell you, THAT is cold. :lol

there's a padme snowbunny coming?....oh yeah that's right, it's been so long i had forgotten. surely it'll be announced at the toy fair....surely.

pixletwin said:
wind chill here in slick city was 3 F - With the wind blowing, I'll tell you, THAT is cold. :lol

:lol:lol:lol Wind chill was -35F yesterday here. 3F is warm!

As many have said I think we'll see this at ToyFair but I think this one will be one of those that PPOs quite quickly if not during TF, its been a long time coming...

Well here we have had like warmest winter so far that I remember it was 70 on Sunday and beautiful. I wish it would snow, but I dont think we will get any this year.

But anyway we need Padme to be released. I just wish it was going to be the Arena version.

I'm still a little annoyed they had a poll to decide which EU character would be first in the line, Padme wins(I voted for her), then they make the 5th place winner(out of six) first.

bluesparrow said:
I'm still a little annoyed they had a poll to decide which EU character would be first in the line, Padme wins(I voted for her), then they make the 5th place winner(out of six) first.

That thought ocurred to me when Asajj went up for order.

"Didn't she lose?"

I really feel bad for the Mara Jade fans...

tomandshell said:
That thought ocurred to me when Asajj went up for order.

"Didn't she lose?"

I really feel bad for the Mara Jade fans...
They better do Mara Jade as the next EU character after Snowbunny Padme. She is my favorite EU character and if not for a bunch of idiots who threw the poll in the last few days she would have won.

So therefore I would like to call for Sideshow to make Mara now.

The weird thing is that Padme won the poll but I think SSC said that they weren't aware just how popular these characters were and that they might make it into the other lines interwoven with the other "canonal" characters. Then Asajj hit....I'm wondering if they had headsculpts already done in the prelim stage in case anyone won and since Asajj was so easy to do and added some "fluff" to the Lords of the Sith line just pushed her out too....as strong as Mara Jade was in the standings you'd have to imagine that she was "done" as well...

What is the reason for the holdup with this figure Sideshow??? :confused:

Hasn't it been over a year since the poll was concluded and how many months since the headsculpt preview was posted on Sideshow's site?

If we don't have a finished prototype at ToyFair I'd be shocked. What could possibly explain any more of a delay on this figure while so many other Star Wars 12" figures have been announced, previewed, and released?

If there's some kind of licensing/approval holdup then let us know. Otherwise it just makes no sense at all that this figure is taking so long to be released. ESPECIALLY with the Assaj poll "loser" being announced before Padme, that's ridiculous!

Back