Finally Getting a PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hairlesswookiee said:
i think im gonna wait for Luke and Yoda to come out. however, the Han does look promising....

I have Han and he's probably my least favorite. I like him ,but I would have liked a more dynamic pose rather than the just "standing there" pose. It's a nice piece though and I am glad I have it.

Darth Loki said:
If it looked anything like Hamil, I'd already have it. But it would just be very out of place with the other PF's I have (Vader, Ben, GG).

Loki!

How you been?

You think ANH Luke will look of place with Ben and Vader...yet GG looks in place with them!???!

That is just funny.

ANH Luke looks better in person because most people take lousy pictures of him. You can see pics of mine at the link below. He looks a lot like Mark (assuming you get one with a good paint job...it took me 3 tries as you know)

Oh, Luke looks MUCH more in place with Vader and Ben. :)

Go to image shack to host your pics. It is VERY easy to use.

Last edited:
The first thing I need is to fix my computer or get a new one before I can do anything. Obi and Vader have their own shelf in my cabinet so they are pretty much on their own. I don't really plan on getting Luke, Leia, or Han. I just don't love them and for that much money I have to love something. Grievous is actually on his own on an end table and I'm actually happy that he won't fit in my cabinet. The statues alone are about all I can afford. Not everyone here can even afford the PF line, let alone diplays for them that cost as much as they do.

Darth Loki said:
The first thing I need is to fix my computer or get a new one before I can do anything. Obi and Vader have their own shelf in my cabinet so they are pretty much on their own. I don't really plan on getting Luke, Leia, or Han. I just don't love them and for that much money I have to love something. Grievous is actually on his own on an end table and I'm actually happy that he won't fit in my cabinet. The statues alone are about all I can afford. Not everyone here can even afford the PF line, let alone diplays for them that cost as much as they do.

You DO love them ( waives hand like Qui-Gon )

Darth Loki said:
Grievous is actually on his own on an end table and I'm actually happy that he won't fit in my cabinet.

Gotcha. Good to hear he's not beside Vader and Ben. :)

If you can, post some pics.

Gruson said:
Gotcha. Good to hear he's not beside Vader and Ben. :)

If you can, post some pics.

Something's wrong with the hard drive in my home computer (that's why I didn't win the Darth Plagueis auction :monkey2 ). IT guy is out today so I have to wait 'til tomorrow to hopefully get it fixed or find out if I need a new hard drive.

Gruson said:
Loki!

How you been?

You think ANH Luke will look of place with Ben and Vader...yet GG looks in place with them!???!

That is just funny.

ANH Luke looks better in person because most people take lousy pictures of him. You can see pics of mine at the link below. He looks a lot like Mark (assuming you get one with a good paint job...it took me 3 tries as you know)

yup, Luke is very nice PF.
I tried to take some good pictures of Luke ~ :peace

https://charles-song.com/gallery/v/members/lakeshouse/luke/

Last edited:
My very first PF star wars is Luke, the second also is Luke, the third one is Luke EX, and one more Luke, than come Vader EX, follow anothe Vader regular version, Obi Wan EX is next one came, Won Han Solo EX from ebay two week ago, just received General Grievous EX yesterday, and last, I'm one of the three got converted the waitlist for Han Solo EX and will be here on 6/7. Leia EX is on pre order.:maul I can't stop buying PF.:monkey5 :chew

The only PF I'll be getting is Maul, Boba... and a Gomorian Guard (but nobody like him)

im eyeing a han on ebay right now. but other than that vader, maul, palpatine, and the upcoming luke. of course if yoda makes an appearance i doubt i can say not to that.

didnt think he would be here this fast but today when i got home from my brother's graduation i found a big box with Sideshow on the side. it was my PF Vader i have been questing for all week. im very pleased with this figure there are only a couple gripes. for one is the lightsaber.... it's nowhere as nice as the one that ben has. and two, the cape clasp seems to be cheap.. wish they could've come op with something better. other than that he looks beautiful!!!
i guess you guys were right, i now have the PF itch... i just had my local dealer order me a Freddy and Jason PF and should have them before the end of the month.

Enjoy the PF figures, Hairless Wookie! I just got my PF Obi-Wan yesterday afternoon and I love it! I got a nice low number too, #177!

The first thing I said to it when I set it up was...

oldben5gu.jpg

"Hello there!"

Last edited:
Obi Wan is amazing. One of the best likenesses I've ever seen. He's going to be hard for SS to beat and will most likely be the comparison piece for human likeness going forward.

Darth Loki said:
Obi Wan is amazing. One of the best likenesses I've ever seen. He's going to be hard for SS to beat and will most likely be the comparison piece for human likeness going forward.

yeah its scary how much he looks like his human counterpart. after displaying him on my shelf as soon as i backed up to get a better look i thought "i need to get Vader, Obi Wan is lonely"
i just hope SS can keep this line alive, because so far they are doing a great job. and i cant wait to get luke and yoda.

hairlesswookiee said:
i just hope SS can keep this line alive, because so far they are doing a great job. and i cant wait to get luke and yoda.

don't worry about that. i'm sure it will be around for a long time as long as they capture the likeness closely as possible.

Back