Finally Getting a PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pickard said:
Congrats. I looked at that auction and almost cost you a few more dollars.

Ultimately, I didn't bid, because I don't have the space for PF figures, despite how awesome that figure is and how much I love the character.

I've bought some MR stuff from that eBay seller and was very happy with those transactions.

thanks!!! i was really surprised that nobody else bidded on it. i emailed the seller before bidding to see if it was possible to pick up and he said yes. then i put $250 as bid literally 30 seconds before it ended and bam!!! i won for only $212. after i get the luke and yoda i will start looking for a vader.

..it doesn't end there.....before too long you'll be looking for leia, luke and han....and then perhaps grevious...then you'll move to marvel and try to find Dr. Doom and preorder Iron Man......it never ends.

i think i can control it for now. the grievous doesnt interest me at all because he didnt do anything for me in the movie. the leia might be added after she comes out and i see some more pics. the current luke is a definate no because i have the new one on order. im gonna ask for han as a christmas present.

right now i just want a vader to go along with obi wan. so if anyone has one they dont want... let me know.

nice!!! just got back from picking Obi Wan up. dont know what to say.... but wow!!! only problem i have is that i have to rearrange the whole room to make space for him. the guy i bought him from is awesome!!! and has every PF and 12" from sideshow. when i arrived this morning he was setting up his exclusive grievous (he says he keeps one of everything he orders) and he said he has a couple more if anyone is interested. he's also got 2 anakin exclusives i think.
i recommend this guy he's really great. he said he sold everything listed, but will be updating his store in the next day or two if you want anything just email him and let him know. ** ltbammers

I wish I could get some PFs but I don't have that much money to spend. Especially now, I have to save for a new computer (I desparately need it) and I might not even be able to order the 12" figure announced next week.

Good luck to you!

darthviper107 said:
I wish I could get some PFs but I don't have that much money to spend. Especially now, I have to save for a new computer (I desparately need it) and I might not even be able to order the 12" figure announced next week.

Good luck to you!

i know how you feel man, i had to build a computer in march. my old one literally started shooting sparks. luckily i was able to salvage the hard drive so i didnt have to go through that nightmare.

Heh, that's funny, like 2 years ago when I was working with my computer, I was installing the floppy drive and when I was plugging in the power connector to it it was off by one wire (four prongs, I had connected it to the first three) and when I turned on the computer the wires started to burn.

A burning computer smells just as bad as burning flesh...

hairlesswookiee said:
anyone want to help me find a darth vader now??? if i can find one for the right price i might as well pick him up as well. :monkey3

If anyone is looking for the Vader PF Exclusive, I have two left (signed on the helmet!).
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6614763554&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1
DV is kind of expensive, but I have seen them for as much over $500+ on other eBay stores.:monkey4
From what I am aware, there will be many very nice additions to the SW PF pantheon as well as the 12inch! :google

KEEP COLLECTING!!!:D
Oluf

Sculptor_Geist_Oluf said:
From what I am aware, there will be many very nice additions to the SW PF pantheon as well as the 12inch! :google

KEEP COLLECTING!!!:D
Oluf

I love hearing things like that when they come from the inside. You know anything about a guy named Fett? :monkey3

Hailess, go find a Grievous and find him quick.

I'll tell you this, the cape is awesome and will be a must have if they ever decide to offer lightsabers to fit in it. But it's not a must have right now. He's so damn impressive without the cape, that's how I'll be displaying him most of the time. It is absolutely amazing.

My first PF was Luke and I almost didn't order him due to cost. I figured I'd try it. Since then I have ordered every Star Wars PF except Grevious and have added Tony Montana, Kirk, Spock and want the Connery Bond PF when I can afford it. I was shocked at the quality of these pieces and became totally hooked on them. In my opinion there is little in the collecting world that that beats Side Shows PF line. I am sure there are some somewhere, but not for the prices SS offers.

i hear you kit. after getting the obi wan i've been craving the darth to go next to him. do you think i should get the luke even though i have the luke/yoda on pre-order??

hairlesswookiee said:
i hear you kit. after getting the obi wan i've been craving the darth to go next to him. do you think i should get the luke even though i have the luke/yoda on pre-order??

Honestly? If you're a BIG Star Wars fan yes, I would. That Luke pose is like a piece of Star Wars history IMO. I really like the sculpt and the costume is very well done too. I think it's a great piece.

hairlesswookiee said:

I don't have the first Luke. It just doesn't do it for me. If I could find it for around $100 I might get it but I'm in no rush for it.

Get the Grievous and you'll be sad. You'll be sad because nothing ever created could ever come close to being as f#ing cool!

Darth Loki said:
I don't have the first Luke. It just doesn't do it for me. If I could find it for around $100 I might get it but I'm in no rush for it.

Get the Grievous and you'll be sad. You'll be sad because nothing ever created could ever come close to being as f#ing cool!

You're going to razz me for passing on a token bad guy like Grievous while you're passing on one of the most meaningful moments in Star Wars history?? LOL

Just giving you a hard time Loki.

KitFisto said:
You're going to razz me for passing on a token bad guy like Grievous while you're passing on one of the most meaningful moments in Star Wars history?? LOL

Just giving you a hard time Loki.

If it looked anything like Hamil, I'd already have it. But it would just be very out of place with the other PF's I have (Vader, Ben, GG). I need someone to tell me how to post pics so I can show my Grievous and my cabinet with my other stuff in it.

Darth Loki said:
If it looked anything like Hamil, I'd already have it. But it would just be very out of place with the other PF's I have (Vader, Ben, GG). I need someone to tell me how to post pics so I can show my Grievous and my cabinet with my other stuff in it.

You didn't like the sculpt huh? I really think it's good. At least in person anyway. I really like it a lot.

As for posting pics, all you have to do is click on the manage attachments link below and then click "browse" and select your file. Just make sure it's small enough to upload to the site.

Back