Finally a Marvel section without hot Toys !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The HT Avenger threads weee getting in the way too much IMO but i think this should be the default section with the figure sub-section stickied at the top rather than opening the marvel section and then choosing one.

Not liking the split UI

That would be a lot better. :goodpost:

Splitting things up is a good thing. It allows people who have no interest in 1:6th figures to not have to wade through those threads.

As someone not interested in statues, I'm happy with the change too... although I always use the side navigation, and whenever I click Marvel it takes me here! So then I have to click Marvel, click Marvel again at the top of the screen, and then click action figures. Hopefully that can be cleaned up soon.

I'm sure I'll pop back in from time to time to check to see if the occasional prop is available or something though. :)

Splitting things up is a good thing. It allows people who have no interest in 1:6th figures to not have to wade through those threads.

Can you not split the sale/trade section? It's tedious to have to create 2 threads now & have to monitor / bumping twice instead of 1 time before.

Why doesn't LOTR & Disney etc doesn't have sub-forums? The Green bold bars needs to be removed because they are not necessary.

Can you not split the sale/trade section? It's tedious to have to create 2 threads now & have to monitor / bumping twice instead of 1 time before.

Why doesn't LOTR & Disney etc doesn't have sub-forums? The Green bold bars needs to be removed because they are not necessary.

Splitting the sale/trade section up is a good thing as well. Again, it lets people get specific about what they're looking for. Yes, I get what you're saying but its truly not a big deal.

LOTR doesn't need to be split up. The 1:6th figures are basically no more and very rarely so it's basically a statue section and Disney is the same way.

I like the Sale section split. It's going to be a little more work for the listers, but for the buyers, who far out number the sellers, it will make finding what you are interested in easier and more importantly, faster. It takes time to have to distinguish what is being sold in each thread.

Example: Title "Captain America and Thor for Sale" Which one? PFs? Hot Toys? Now I have to go into that post and figure it out. That wastes a ton of time as you repeat that task. Now if I go into the Sale section, I know I'm going to see what I'm looking for as a statue collector. Same for 1:6 collectors. The ones that collect both will just have to search both threads, which really won't take any longer. Browse one FS section then jump to the other. It's the same amount of content, just split into two.

We should do a poll on the splitting of the sale/trade thread. I would be quite surprise of people actually wants it split into 2.

Hallelujah. I'm a statue collector and I got sick of going through all this Hot Toys clutter just to see a PF or comiquette thread.

I am VERY happy that many of the forums have been split into sections, but I agree about the For Sale thread. Put it back to a single thread.

thank god, being a sideshow freak....i only care about sideshow

1. Hottoys
2. Bowen
3. Koto

all on my pay no mind list....:blissy

Back