Finally a Marvel section without hot Toys !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will see how long it last :eek: :lol I think Dave needs to work out the layout a little bit to make it less confusing for others. I'm not a big fan of the bold green bars that highlights the sub-forums and I don't think the Sale/Trade thread on the commerce needs to be divided or changed at all.

Other then that, I am all for the change to split figures and statues.

Last edited:
I actually find this somewhat annoying as it divides what I'm looking for into multiple subforums. It's not like I had a problem finding what I wanted. But at least some are happy with it...

Much batter!!!!!!!!!!! Just too much HT out there...........

Should this thread be in the 'articulated' section as it is about Hot Toys? :lol

The HT Avenger threads weee getting in the way too much IMO but i think this should be the default section with the figure sub-section stickied at the top rather than opening the marvel section and then choosing one.

Not liking the split UI

Last edited:
Thank God. While I do see people having issues with the layout, it still doesn't negate the fact that this was a MUCH needed change. I'll actually start participating on this forum again :)

Back