• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FINAL SALE!!!!!! This is the lowest price you can find online for mint HT collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shanjin421

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Guys,

FINAL SELL!!!!
I am about to moving to another country so I decided to sell part of my collection. I am a serious collector and trade my collection very well and please see my trade history.

And here are some notes:

1. All the price is shipping included.
2. All my collection come with the plastic bag and brown shipper
3. Prefer shipping to US collector/International collector the shipping fee might different.
4. I can do provide the pictures but most of them are sealed(Everything is in MINT condition and I just toke them out for picture and then put them back)

Mark 7 Battle Damage Version by Hot Toys $250 available
Mark 7 Stealth Mode Version by Hot Toys $280 available
Wolverine 3.0 $160 available

Please let me know if you are interested in.

Last edited:
Re: Selling HT Collection. Good Price!!!

Im interested in lots... can you please send me pictures or upload them here? Whatever works. . Even if its just the box would help so I can see... thanks

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

hey please send me a message to 6466752780 i can send you pictures.

Can I see a picture of the iron man armory?

Re: Trust me. This is the lowest price you can find online for mint HT collection.

Hi, DMed to you

Sent by Tapatalk

Back