Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excuse my poor phone pics lol. Didn't want to flood the thread with images so I complied and merged some together. Also realized I forgot to put Tifa's earring on, but can take picture of those on request and Fanart gives you 3 spare earrings as they're fragile.

Tifa arrived with no damage, she was the one I was worried with the most as she had fragile straps/ long hair etc. She surprisingly came in a bigger box than Cloud. Cloud unfortunately had a minor breakage, the shoulder snapped off but was easily fixed with glue and you cant tell it was damaged, other than that he came perfect. They also came with numbered certificate and a small art book which was nice. My Tifa was the normal version , there is a deluxe that came with real fabric clothing, but on the time of purchase, that didnt exist for me. But the resin sculpt looks great and matches well with Cloud that's all sculpted.

I'm extremely happy with how they turned out, the size and presence is great (you can see how big they compared to my Amiibos and Nintendo handhelds in the bg), in person they look tons better and my pictures don't do them justice.
I ordered from Weareanimecollectors, for the most part they were OK but had issues with shipping and they wanted more money, apart from that communication was great.
2.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

20231209_153048.jpg

20231209_153110.jpg

20231209_153158.jpg

I did actually get the Cloud I thought about passing on. Some QC issues with the swords but it's not a deal breaker. I didn't realize how heavy the completed one is. It's a Christmas present so I didn't display it. But I'll probably display it with using the sword bag and him holding the main and front swords.

I received the Cloud from Bring Arts yesterday.

It's really not bad and well made, and the joints ultimately match the 97 design.
The figure is quite well finished and you can do a lot of poses.

But then the biggest downside is its size... 15cm max (a bit less) and even that's by taking the measurement at the level of its highest hair!
It's honestly too small, and at the price of 110€ (with customs) it's too expensive.

If only it was the size of Cloud on the box, it would have been perfect!

Next to the Cloud Gametoys:

Look even compared to a normal Mth cloth (not even an Ex so the smallest)

In short, the big flaws for me are the size and therefore the price compared to this size.
But hey, I still love this figure and I pre-ordered the whole line because they are really well made and they are the only ones of their kind.

I had the first vintage versions (which must be about the same size) but they are not as good and as articulated as these Bring Arts

Oh and I'm sorry, I have a defect on one leg of my Cloud and also on the front so it's visible...
It looks like a paint defect or something to rub I don't know but it's annoying

It comes from Japan and apparently for after-sales service we have to send it back at our expense... I don't know if it's worth it.
It's especially visible under LED lighting so in bright light because when handling it I didn't see anything, but anyway now that I know it bothers me.

Otherwise, do you have a tip to reduce these traces or even make them disappear?

I've been on the fence with picking this up because it's Bring Arts. Everything they show are renders and almost none of their figures ever look anywhere near as good and clean. I don't mind the size, I prefer it, but yeah, I just wish they'd improve their quality given the cost. Even S.H.Figuarts have some questionable stuff these days, but still better than BA's stuff.

Although not related to FFVII, i see on Kit's site a new Lightning figure from SWTOYS. First impressions, it looks rough...

Although not related to FFVII, i see on Kit's site a new Lightning figure from SWTOYS. First impressions, it looks rough...
Rough is an understatement lol.

Nah its not terrible but not great either. Shame as lightning would look pretty sweet if done right as a 1/6 figure. It's one of the only PAKs i truly like as well

Its too bad her face is all wrong and she's too skinny. I don't expect much from SW toys. Hopefully, GT gets to her soon. I love Lightning.

I don't hate that Lightning either. It isn't perfect, but Lightning is a favorite and not a lot of choices. :) How's the SWToys track record though... does production meet expectations?

Anybody have issues with the Gametoys AC cloud sleeve staining the arm? I know that was a common issue with hot toys black cloaks. I removed the foam wrapping around the arm but now thinking maybe I shouldn’t have

Anybody have issues with the Gametoys AC cloud sleeve staining the arm? I know that was a common issue with hot toys black cloaks. I removed the foam wrapping around the arm but now thinking maybe I shouldn’t have
I think it's too early to tell, but that was a big QC problem with Zack. I hope it was reconciled for Cloud.

A tried and true BJD hack for this is to create a protective garment out of white or flesh toned fabric. So in this case even just a protective sleeve to go on underneath when the black sleeve is on would help, probably out of a stretchy fabric for ease of use.

A tried and true BJD hack for this is to create a protective garment out of white or flesh toned fabric. So in this case even just a protective sleeve to go on underneath when the black sleeve is on would help, probably out of a stretchy fabric for ease of use.
Dang better start working in my sewing skills. Maybe just soaking the sleeve in water a few times should help rectify things

Little news for FFVII rebirth and fan of the video game : Japanese demo for japanese PSN store ? or justfor an event maybe ?

Attachments

• screenshot_20231215_102242.png
    screenshot_20231215_102242.png
    488.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back