Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only thing is I wish they kept his cerberus revolver.... way more interesting than his OG pistol. The design would also fit more.
1702018291906.png

vincent gets his cerberus in AC, in FF7 he still using his handgun

There are retcons where he's shown with Cerberus in VII era. Either way his cerberus simply looks better with his design.

They could easily give him the Cerberus between his first appearance and the first time he’s playable, whereas if they gave it to him from the jump my first question would be “where did he even get that” lol

I mean you could ask where did he even get his current gun or his armor? Doesn't really matter, all the changes SE make are aesthetic reasons only in the end.

I mean you could ask where did he even get his current gun or his armor? Doesn't really matter, all the changes SE make are aesthetic reasons only in the end.
A random little pistol and some armor suit pieces make more sense to be lying around the manor than a gun like the Cerberus, which would beg the question of whose it was before being Vincent’s since it’s so clearly not a standard mass-produced gun.

Just got the second batch deluxe, packaging is noticeably well packaged than the first batch. Loose items are taped directly onto the blister pack without it running loose during shipping.

Little blister pack containing the googles, taped to the main blister pack. Second batch also include the stoppers for the weapons rack, also taped to the main blister pack too.
tmp-1702033048235_copy.jpg

tmp-1702033048216_copy.jpg
PXL_20231208_185842828.jpg

Bike is also packed separately in its own bag before setting on top of plastic foam to prevent scratches. Not too sure if the white foam packaging exists for first batch but it's a good addition to prevent scratches on the weapons rack.
tmp-1702033048110_copy.jpg
tmp-1702033048130_copy.jpg

Cursory checks of the bike shows no deep scratches though the weapons rack are loose, especially on the left side. Not something big and it's fixable by applying some threadstopper liquid.

No scratches on the swords, or at least minimum.
tmp-1702033048150_copy.jpg
tmp-1702033048176_copy.jpg

Main body is also quite well packed, there are additional bubblewrap surrounding the body and removing it reveals another plastic layer covering the top half of the body. All headsculpts are also double packed with plastic layer and white foam sheet.
tmp-1702033048193_copy.jpg
tmp-1702033048338_copy.jpg

No noticable defects on both headsculps either and the exposed arm is fine too.
tmp-1702033048065_copy.jpg
tmp-1702033048094_copy.jpg
tmp-1702033048354_copy.jpg

Hope that helps anyone who are curious how the second batch packaging looks like.

Just got the second batch deluxe, packaging is noticeably well packaged than the first batch. Loose items are taped directly onto the blister pack without it running loose during shipping.

Little blister pack containing the googles, taped to the main blister pack. Second batch also include the stoppers for the weapons rack, also taped to the main blister pack too.
View attachment 677443
View attachment 677444View attachment 677445

Bike is also packed separately in its own bag before setting on top of plastic foam to prevent scratches. Not too sure if the white foam packaging exists for first batch but it's a good addition to prevent scratches on the weapons rack.
View attachment 677446View attachment 677447

Cursory checks of the bike shows no deep scratches though the weapons rack are loose, especially on the left side. Not something big and it's fixable by applying some threadstopper liquid.

No scratches on the swords, or at least minimum.
View attachment 677448View attachment 677449

Main body is also quite well packed, there are additional bubblewrap surrounding the body and removing it reveals another plastic layer covering the top half of the body. All headsculpts are also double packed with plastic layer and white foam sheet.
View attachment 677450View attachment 677451

No noticable defects on both headsculps either and the exposed arm is fine too.
View attachment 677452View attachment 677453View attachment 677454

Hope that helps anyone who are curious how the second batch packaging looks like.

Jelly. None of that extra foam padding. Don't think the sword was covered in bubble wrap either. Such BS from Gametoys on this one.

No because GT hates Barret. :ohbfrank: We will never get a complete team unfornately.
Yeeeeeeah, while I don't see em doing Red XIII or Cait Sith either tbf, it does suck to think he's grouped in with the non-human party members as "too difficult" to model. I understand the cold business logic but it still feels bad.

All the other male characters are varieties of twink with fairly interchangeable bodies scaled up or down, while Barret is a bear lol, can't recycle him anywhere.

Speaking of, any news on the Cloud reissue recycling Zack's body?

Hair looks good actually, was kinda hoping that GT can do something similar as a surprise given her hair does move a bit in the game.

Also, I wonder how a rooted version of this hairstyle works, considering you probably need to insert a flat metal wire at the pseudo ponytail to give it some action poses movement.

I received the Cloud from Bring Arts yesterday.

It's really not bad and well made, and the joints ultimately match the 97 design.
The figure is quite well finished and you can do a lot of poses.

But then the biggest downside is its size... 15cm max (a bit less) and even that's by taking the measurement at the level of its highest hair!
It's honestly too small, and at the price of 110€ (with customs) it's too expensive.

If only it was the size of Cloud on the box, it would have been perfect!

Next to the Cloud Gametoys:

Look even compared to a normal Mth cloth (not even an Ex so the smallest)

In short, the big flaws for me are the size and therefore the price compared to this size.
But hey, I still love this figure and I pre-ordered the whole line because they are really well made and they are the only ones of their kind.

I had the first vintage versions (which must be about the same size) but they are not as good and as articulated as these Bring Arts

Oh and I'm sorry, I have a defect on one leg of my Cloud and also on the front so it's visible...
It looks like a paint defect or something to rub I don't know but it's annoying

It comes from Japan and apparently for after-sales service we have to send it back at our expense... I don't know if it's worth it.
It's especially visible under LED lighting so in bright light because when handling it I didn't see anything, but anyway now that I know it bothers me.

Otherwise, do you have a tip to reduce these traces or even make them disappear?

Last edited:
Back