Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of characters that got "Nomura'd"... Rufus new outfit is.... well, it exists. X,D
Seriously he looked way better in his OG outfit than the bdsm skirt he rocks now. You cant even use "It just looked cool" cause it really didnt. Hes suppose to be the president not a under-cover fashionista (he could probably put up a great show at the HoneyBee tho...). XP

Last edited:
I like his coat etching but I don't like his belt stuff in the remake.
Nomura and belts. Name a better duo.

w6qcVcIrOC41Ak1kRajbETlf_ddUyQhkLPZ1u5aNa0M.jpg

It appears Sephiroth got "Nomura'd" lol, which is a phrase token to Tetsuya Nomura, the character designer for Final Fantasy, who has a tendency to give characters cool and unique looks and accessories for just style points, with no actual function/relevance. He claimed in an interview years back that he had no theory behind AC Cloud's redesign other than "it just looked cool" and this sort of became a meme lol. Sephiroth's belt was added in FF7R simply for style points (and possibly a place to holster his Masamune) and otherwise, aside from the belt, he appears to share the same outfit as in AC.

A long shot, but I'd love to see the Kingdom Hearts remakes of Sephiroth & Cloud. Even more, I'd LOVE to see Sora!!!! I know it's so unlikely but they are Gametoys, however... But for now, it seems they are very focused on their Final Fantasy line, and good for them, their success shows :giggle: Also, in relevance to your topic, both Giantoy and OneSixthKit are the best. Top tier websites! I've spent over 1k on Giantoy and I'm new to OSK but Kit is very friendly, active on the forums here and offers great prices and a great service!

*just realized members name*....

Hey...anyone dressed in early 2000s rock band attire oozing with edgy rage come looking for you lately??

=P

I too have sora and KH cloud and Sephiroth on my wishlist....but I forget which member brought this to my attention that sora and anything KH is a Disney IP...and making figs from the house of mouse will bring the ban hammer HARD on them.

But then again, I see a lot of 3rd party marvel figures....and they’re under the Disney logo...so, who knows?

That belt design was designed so that it is where he puts his materia just like how cloud puts his in the bustersword. Where else sephiroth places his materias

Hi everybody,

In order to have replacement for my Gametoys Cloud + Daytona boxs which are totally destroyed, KGH asking me to check the "number of the bike and cloud figure"
He said it's a "small white able with numbers", apparently Gametoys needs it.

Do you know what is it? Because i can't find anything :unsure:

Hi everybody,

In order to have replacement for my Gametoys Cloud + Daytona boxs which are totally destroyed, KGH asking me to check the "number of the bike and cloud figure"
He said it's a "small white able with numbers", apparently Gametoys needs it.

Do you know what is it? Because i can't find anything :unsure:
I believe it’s the little sticker in the top right.

Attachments

• 2D2DBDD1-B5DB-4D5B-B017-031B15287D1D.jpeg
    2D2DBDD1-B5DB-4D5B-B017-031B15287D1D.jpeg
    155.1 KB · Views: 47
That was OG, were talking remake here. Buster sword can be justified with the 2 holes it have. Masamune... i dont think you can put materia with it
We'll just gonna have to find out from the flashback in the Remake for that.

So I have a very strong feeling Aerith will be the next teaser shown by Gametoys, what do you guys think? If they made Zack, they have to make Aerith, like c'mon!! I hope they include her Crisis Core dress so I can pair her with 2nd Class Zack 🥺 I mean, they're giving Tifa her purple dress so I think they would include one of the two with Aerith, either her red dress from the remake (most probable) or my dreams come true and we get the Crisis Core dress 😂 I was going to do an unboxing video for Zack, but I'm an emotional person so I think I might cry when I open the box 😂 He's my fav FF character. 🥺

Got a message my pre-order for Sephiroth came in stock. Reading this thread for so long means I am expecting something special.

How posable is Sephiroth?
That was what held me back from preordering in the first place, the promo shots didn’t show any dynamic poses in the legs + hips.

How posable is Sephiroth?
That was what held me back from preordering in the first place, the promo shots didn’t show any dynamic poses in the legs + hips.
He is very poseable, what surprised me were the boots. I was under the impression at first that he has zero ankle movement, but GT gave us soft sculpted boots (around the ankle areas) and strong ankle joints to hold the pose.

The head however has minimal movement due to the sculpted hair, however not a problem for me cuz I don't pose my Sephi with crazy dynamic poses especially when on display.

Last edited:
Hey, longtime lurker with a question! Anyone with GT Sephiroth have a good idea/guess as to what other body might be a good fit for him when it comes to height/build and (slightly less important) color? I grabbed the extra body they put out, which poses like a DREAM btw, but without the extra bulk of the costume he looks a little too slim to me for that classic shirtless final boss look. I feel like I’m struggling more than I should be to find a body tall enough. Lol

Last edited:
So I have a very strong feeling Aerith will be the next teaser shown by Gametoys, what do you guys think? If they made Zack, they have to make Aerith, like c'mon!! I hope they include her Crisis Core dress so I can pair her with 2nd Class Zack 🥺 I mean, they're giving Tifa her purple dress so I think they would include one of the two with Aerith, either her red dress from the remake (most probable) or my dreams come true and we get the Crisis Core dress 😂 I was going to do an unboxing video for Zack, but I'm an emotional person so I think I might cry when I open the box 😂 He's my fav FF character. 🥺

I think Aeris is fairly likely, given that there's a photo of what appears to be a Miss Cloud prototype earlier in this thread and images of GT's Tifa proto wearing her purple dress - seems like an easy win to give people the Wall Market trio since Square appear to have chickened out at only doing Tifa and Aeris in their respective dresses. That said, Aeris' red dress is significantly more ornate than either Tifa or Cloud's "base" dresses, so maybe it's a bit optimistic of me to consider it as a possible accessory.

Ideally I'd like AC Tifa at some point to go with Cloud but I'm not sure how realistic that is, I guess they could do what they did with Cloud and use their Remake head as a base to work off.

It appears Sephiroth got "Nomura'd" lol, which is a phrase token to Tetsuya Nomura, the character designer for Final Fantasy, who has a tendency to give characters cool and unique looks and accessories for just style points, with no actual function/relevance. He claimed in an interview years back that he had no theory behind AC Cloud's redesign other than "it just looked cool" and this sort of became a meme lol. Sephiroth's belt was added in FF7R simply for style points (and possibly a place to holster his Masamune) and otherwise, aside from the belt, he appears to share the same outfit as in AC.

A long shot, but I'd love to see the Kingdom Hearts remakes of Sephiroth & Cloud. Even more, I'd LOVE to see Sora!!!! I know it's so unlikely but they are Gametoys, however... But for now, it seems they are very focused on their Final Fantasy line, and good for them, their success shows :giggle: Also, in relevance to your topic, both Giantoy and OneSixthKit are the best. Top tier websites! I've spent over 1k on Giantoy and I'm new to OSK but Kit is very friendly, active on the forums here and offers great prices and a great service!
The redesign is by the Amano art. In Dissidia, he already head the belt where he stores his materia.

Back