Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got charged for the set (3% discount) + shipping to US (NoCal EMS) = $387.65 from KG.
Seems better price than others so far.
Game Toys didn't give me shipping quote. It says 'will calculate when they get items' - That sounds scary to me.

My issue is that I know VTS quality and I know what to expect.

This Game Toys offering is an unknown quantity, and at the price, it's a bit too good to be true.

I know most in here are talking about the 1/6th options out there....but I had to stop in and vent about the uncooked pasta hair on the Play Arts Kai Version 2 Cloud. It's almost enough to ruin the sculpt for me. So disappointed when I saw in hand reviews.

Hair could use paint but it's better than being stuck with ver 1. The sculpt itself on Ver 2 is the most accurate out there, painting it is easier than reshaping ver 1's hair.

Why does the one without the bike look like it only has the stern expression in the promo image? Like he's got the weird anime boy look in all other pictures but one.

I made some comparisons between Cloud VTSToys and Game Toys if it can help you to choose (right clic to enlarge photo)
For my part i took the 2 versions ;)
VTSToys-VS-Game-Toys-01.jpg

VTSToys-VS-Game-Toys-02.jpg

VTSToys-VS-Game-Toys-03.jpg

VTSToys-VS-Game-Toys-04.jpg

VTSToys-VS-Game-Toys-05.jpg

Thanks for the comparisons!

I agree, I think there are pros and cons to each. Creating a Franken-cloud will probably result in the best representation. However, with that said, I think they both look great on their own too. I will be very interested to see how the production versions compare.

Outside of the expression and the lack of the swappable arms, I think VTS is the superior figure. The clothing is just way better, as are the proportions. The likenesses are both really close, but only gamestoy nails the expression.

I like the pants better on VTS. Everything else is more accurate on the GT with the smaller hands, more accurate blackbrown leather colors, and tailoring of the shirt (such as the more accurate wider, shorter turtleneck, and closer cut on the arm holes).

And of course, that VTS hair just looks bad to me. Way innacurate.

Last edited:
I like the pants better on VTS. Everything else is more accurate on the GT with the smaller hands, more accurate blackbrown leather colors, and tailoring of the shirt (such as the more accurate wider, shorter turtleneck, and closer cut on the arm holes).

I agree with this, though I do think the VTS tailoring and body are still quite good, certainly good enough that I wouldn't pick too many nits even if it's not 100%. My main issue with the VTS is the face; something just seems really off to me and I can't pick out what exactly it is. Is it the fact that it's essentially expressionless? Is the face too big, or the eyes too big, or the head too small, or the head too round? I can't really pick it out but something definitely seems off to me, even beyond the hair (since it still looks off even if I block out the hair with my hands).

So I went for the Game Toys (it also helps that, as cool as the VTS base is, the Hardy Daytona bike is way cooler).

Gonna be a cool figure, regardless which one anybody gets. Both look phenomenal in their own right. But I'm in the camp of combination of the two to yield the best version. Granted, its totally subjective. Toys never looked like this when I was a child, so many things appeal to me that its difficult to pick and choose. Money and circumstances typically make the final decision though.

Back