Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can grab him of amiami right now. Comes out to like 135 USD shipped (SAL registered) to NA.

Cloud from Game Toys, the same company behind the Ichigo.

30742bed5f4460cb06fd60e11840c28c.jpg

Has Game Toys given any update on their Cloud? Their headsculpt is better than the VTS. I can't find their FB group anywhere.

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

Has Game Toys given any update on their Cloud? Their headsculpt is better than the VTS. I can't find their FB group anywhere.

I would argue that VTS has the better sculpt, it's the hair that's throwing it off.

If I'm not mistaken, I think game toys cancelled their cloud, saying there are many clouds in production, or something like that...

Or was it ace toyz that said that?

I would argue that VTS has the better sculpt, it's the hair that's throwing it off.

If I'm not mistaken, I think game toys cancelled their cloud, saying there are many clouds in production, or something like that...

Or was it ace toyz that said that?

It was Ace Toyz that said that, which is why I want to see what Game Toys does but I can't seem to find their FB page? Not sure where they post updates on stuff.

As far as I know they haven't shown any updates, but I'm not sure if they have a page or not. I originally saw those pics reposted by someone else in one of the 1/6 groups.

It's definitely the best Cloud sculpt so far, hoping they end up following through and actually releasing it. I expect the best FF7 figures will be a mixture of different companies. Game Toys sculpt on the VTS body is most likely what I'll do, but Game Toys hasn't shown the body yet to the best of my knowledge.

Oh man, I just wanna vent for a bit...

I'm currently inspecting my figure to prepare it for my review tomorrow, and I'm getting more and more frustrated with it.

Spoilers for my review: it's an annoying figure due to ONE thing; the ratchet joints are big and spread out that I'm STRUGGLING just to get him into a normal standing pose. But with the design of the teeth of the ratchets, I can only go from point A to point D...NO IN BETWEEN.

Damn yo, this is gonna be a big knock on the overall impression.

Oh man, I just wanna vent for a bit...

I'm currently inspecting my figure to prepare it for my review tomorrow, and I'm getting more and more frustrated with it.

Spoilers for my review: it's an annoying figure due to ONE thing; the ratchet joints are big and spread out that I'm STRUGGLING just to get him into a normal standing pose. But with the design of the teeth of the ratchets, I can only go from point A to point D...NO IN BETWEEN.

Damn yo, this is gonna be a big knock on the overall impression.
Never really liked play arts kai figures. I mean some of them are alright. This one not so much.

You sure it's not a defect?

Looking at a few reviews he seems to stand fine. I had a version 1 and the body joints were totally fine on that.

Last edited:

You sure it's not a defect?

Looking at a few reviews he seems to stand fine. I had a version 1 and the body joints were totally fine on that.

Nah I assure you it's not a defect. TECHNICALLY it's a fine figure. Ratchet joints are a great thing and I think every toy needs to implement it. But the execution of the joints for these PAK figures were poorly thought out IMO.

I ran into the same problems with Noctis. I even mentioned it in that review that to get him into a stoic pose was a test of patience. It's the way how the teeth are spaced in the ractchets. I finally got Cloud in a stoic pose I'm satisfied with...but it took me over an hour to figure it out...and I'm still not completely satisfied because he has a hint of that "sassy" pose where one hip sticks out. And to minimize it, I had to cheat it by adjusting the soft PVC crotch area.

For ratchet joints, the degree of movement is VERY important. When implemented poorly, you go from "TEN HUT!" to "rock star power A stance, raising the goblet of rock". I hope that made sense.

I dunno, maybe I'm being too hard on it, I don't collect PAK figs all too often anymore, and the last one I messed around with was Noctis and while the figure was overall a nice product, there were moments of frustration due to the nature of its articulation. Action poses are easy to pull off mind you...but a basic pose like STANDING...I just don't get it.

I'm gonna have to study it some more as I film it...I do have a theory as to why it's designed this way, but I'll share that in the video.

Overall it's a beautiful figure. Love the portrait. Action poses are simple to pull off. But standing...cmon SE. Typically it's the other way around where standing stoically is easy to do and action poses were tough.

The person that posted the initial Game Toys Cloud pics finally posted an update. This is definitely gonna be the Cloud I get, the hair and face look much better than VTS.

120550255_442259223407208_1148874289860039067_o.jpg
120729129_442259233407207_5190730901620350056_o.jpg
120625569_442259240073873_1899649055821212529_o.jpg

No interest in the bike but look forward to see a clear pic of the face.
I've already POed the VTS and with no cancelation policy from all the stores here in Bkk, I'll just have to stick with my decision.

No interest in the bike but look forward to see a clear pic of the face.
I've already POed the VTS and with no cancelation policy from all the stores here in Bkk, I'll just have to stick with my decision.

I POed VTS from onesixthkit. No regrets though. I'm sure I'll figure out what to do with it after I get game toys version.

That Daytona looks good. Hope it's still reasonably priced.

Damn they're even making his bike. Good thing I didn't order the VTS version yet. Think I'm gonna cancel all my Playarts remake figures and get that.

Hope they do more figures.

How do we know it will even be for sale? It might just be a custom.

It looks like it's built on a custom body. Looks seamless, but all the seamless bodies I've seen are more muscular than that.

How do we know it will even be for sale? It might just be a custom.

It looks like it's built on a custom body. Looks seamless, but all the seamless bodies I've seen are more muscular than that.
It's definitely a new body as Game toys made one for their Ichigo figure that sold out not to long ago, and will be released next year. They've come this far to show the full figure with bike it's a done deal at this point it's only a matter of time once full promo images are shown and it goes up for preorder.

Back