Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

I mean we got a lot of nudie Tifa statues but that one is kind of getting ridiculous, hah. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a full hentai version next.

That Cloud looks like a weird mix of his AC outfit and Soldier.

It didn't take a lewd Tifa to make it ridiculous for me. The amount of 3rd party Tifa and aerith statues was getting out of hand.

Meanwhile, we only have 1 and a half 1/6 cloud figs. Ace toyz teased version is the half I'm talking about.

I already POd 2 from the other company. If ace toyz does a great cloud, I'll get that one too.

Ace toyz teased version is the half I'm talking about.

I already POd 2 from the other company. If ace toyz does a great cloud, I'll get that one too.

Looks like Ace Toyz cancelled theirs, I messaged them through FB and they responded saying there's too many companies making them. Probably why we didn't get anymore updates.

Looks like Ace Toyz cancelled theirs, I messaged them through FB and they responded saying there's too many companies making them. Probably why we didn't get anymore updates.
Damn, that sucks. I was looking forward to theirs, they were the first company to even tease a Cloud.

There are only two Cloud figures up for preorder, and one that still hasn't been fully revealed. With all the Aerith and Tifa statues and figures, three is hardly "too many".

The VTS version is pretty damn good though. Only thing to nitpick is the hair but everything else from top to bottom I feel is as good as it gets.

I hope they tackle the other characters.

151158jfz7vvhhhx9za7aq_1__75305.1600367138.1000.1200.jpg

am i the only one hoping those straps are plastic instead of pleather? also yes hope they make the main 4. i would love a barrett.

The VTS version is pretty damn good though. Only thing to nitpick is the hair but everything else from top to bottom I feel is as good as it gets.

I hope they tackle the other characters.

151158jfz7vvhhhx9za7aq_1__75305.1600367138.1000.1200.jpg

Yeah the hair really throws it off. I just wish HT would pick up some popular games other than Spider-Man, and instead of this crappy Venomised line they have going on now.

HT would do a really good job on the hair. But even if they wanted to do this line SE wouldn't give it to them.

Put deposit for the standard ver. Don't think the base is worth the additional $.
HS does look off but still happy to add this to my collection.

am i the only one hoping those straps are plastic instead of pleather? also yes hope they make the main 4. i would love a barrett.
You are not alone on this.

With the 3 FF7R Cloud PAK coming what are the main difference among them aside from weapon and some paint apps? has the HS been re-sculpted?

Alright here we go. There are/will be 5 Remake Cloud releases.

1. Cloud 2017 VER 1
2. Cloud 2017 VER 1 Limited Color Ver.
3. Cloud 2020 VER 1 with Hardy Daytona (the paint apps on the face slightly updated)
4. Cloud 2020 VER 2 (NEW sculpt, NEW Buster Sword)
5. Cloud 2020 VER 2 Event Limited Ver. (NEW sculpt, Hardedge instead of Buster Sword)

Only 4 and 5 have not been released yet.

Thank you for taking yer time to list this down! Im tempted to add this in my collection but im not sure w/c one lol. Makes me wish we'd get an Hardy daytona with the latest HS hahaha.

Prime1 doing Neir:Automata statue brings me hope of seeing an official ff7 piece.
An FFVII Remake statue from Prime 1 is almost guaranteed at this point as it had been hinted at several years ago. There has been radio silence since then and many of us thought that they were no longer working on it but with the Square Enix Masterline being announced, it's definitely coming. I would ignore all of these unlicensed FFVIIR statues at this point and save my money for Prime 1's as it's probably going to be huge (possibly another diorama like NieR) and likely cost at least $1500.

PAK Ver 2. out in Japan. Some comparisons on Reddit:
euyhe598v3p51.jpg
i63x34jgv3p51.jpg

Looks MUCH better. SE have really improved over the years.

Last edited:
PAK Ver 2. out in Japan. Some comparisons on Reddit:

Which one is which?

I prefer the head on the right, and the body on the left.

The brown straps look better against the blue than the black straps.

Right is ver.2 on pic 1.
Left is ver.2 on pic 2.

Left body is the Limited Color variant of ver.1 (purple-ish suit and brown straps like the OG game). The regular ver.1 figure has same/similar coloration as the ver.2

Back