Media Final Fantasy 7 Remake!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FF VII doesn't need to be episodic. This is ridiculous. It's definitely going to break the pace of the game.

Hope it doesn't have intrusive credits every 5 minutes!

"Character Designs by Tetsuya Nomura"

"Produced by Tetsuya Nomura"

"Directed by Tetsuya Nomura"

I had enough of that this year!

George Lucas-Square Enix.

Secondly, while many may not like this example it would most certainly be feasible for them to do a world map/open exploration similar to how Dragon Age Inquisition did where each area was substantially large and two of those worlds would easily be enough to make up one continent in Final Fantasy VII. If they did it that way all they would need to do is focus on integrating large city/town environments seamlessly or incorporate loading times. You could still pilot vehicles in an open world space within each section, if you wanted to fly from one continent to the other you would just select a destination while at the helm of the Highwind and it would take you there.

Odd. Seems like a strange choice for this type of game,

Very much indeed! Was final fantasy 7 a huge game? If so I guess if understand, cause they are adding 1000x times more detail than the original. Also the game will come out faster this way, not sure i could wait if I was a mega fan

Very much indeed! Was final fantasy 7 a huge game? If so I guess if understand, cause they are adding 1000x times more detail than the original. Also the game will come out faster this way, not sure i could wait if I was a mega fan

I've played through it about 8 times from start to finish and I'd say an average playthrough would take 35 hours or so. I'm interested mostly in how many episodes they're planning and how big each is roughly. That and the cost of it. There's an interview about adding new parts, more exploration though I'm curious as to how this will affect exploration/world size. I do like the idea of exploring more sections of Midgar though.
Here's the interview.
https://www.geeksnack.com/2015/12/07/final-fantasy-vii-remake-interview-english/

As reactionary as the internet is, no reason to jump to conclusions until Squenix has said one way or another.

Nomura's reason for not making a remake of this game years ago was that it would take 20 years to make. I guess to make up for all that development time, they'll release a large part of the game in portions so we literally don't have to wait 20 years?

New art.

ELQJEYw.jpg

Back