Media Final Fantasy 7 Remake!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This could possibly be the greatest thing ever for me gaming related.

stopped at 8? but final fantasy made it up to now like 14? without you playing it, i say thats pretty good, i just dont see why people would pay more money for gameplay they can get for lik $10 or free, i mean i could understand if it wasnt on the new consoles but it is so it should blow our minds with new style of gaming not turn base gameplay. but then again im sure if they stayed with turn based the series would of died along time ago.

I haven't played anything past 10, I tried 11 but the whole online thing wasn't for me and I couldn't get more than a few hours out of it. I've wanted to try 12, which looks like that last good final fantasy game, but the series kind of lost it's way when it ditched the turned based battle system. Square tried something new and it hasn't exactly worked out for them so far but 15 does look good, hopefully FF7 will inspire them to bring the series back to greatness and deliver something that's truly FF and fresh. I wouldn't mind a new battle system but there is something to turn based that can be very satisfying and a great battle could be like a great chest match, which is where the magic of turn based really lies.

I had every single one player Final Fantasy ever made. Everything after FFX was garbage. FFXII and XIII sucked hard. I honestly have no desire to buy XV either because it's going to be another action rpg.

hkZeMkj.gif

Final Fantasy 7 PC-to-PS4 Port Gets Release Date - GameSpot

stopped at 8? but final fantasy made it up to now like 14?
Nope, I played THROUGH X-2, I stopped AT 11. Bought it, and hated it. I don't like the way MMOs play. Once the following sequels played like an MMO whether they were or not, I didn't bother.
I "get" that there is a market for such games, just not with me.
There are STILL plenty of proper JRPGs made and to remake 7 without keeping the feel of 7 would be a TERRIBLE idea.

Now that I'm looking for the PS4 PC port I don't know when the hell it's coming out. Supposedly it was 10/16/2015 but then debunked as inaccurate, unless I'm reading it wrong and it really is 10/16. If that's the case then I'll just wait to play it on PS4.

:pfft: to no turn based combat. Time yet for them to change their minds. Of course, whatever it turns out to be I still have to buy a PS4 just to play this (stopped playing videogames several years ago)...

Back