Media Final Fantasy 7 Remake!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind this new combat mechanic. Loved it in the Final Fantasy XV demo, and it looks just as good if not better here.

I ****ing hate remasters.

I'm glad they're spending time to make a true remake.

Please. Give us dual audio. The weeabos will appreciate. One of the great things about steam FFs.

Last edited:
Never played it , but when they do remakes i would have thought to please the fans they would want the exact same game , but with modern day
Tech and graphics.
Still looks stunning though

That is pointless.

Pretty much gamers admitting graphics do matter.

What is "REMAKE" if it is just a graphics update... we have enough of that nonsense with "REMASTERS".

I dont know anything about final fantasy other than its some turn based action adventure RPG where the men look like women and theres some creatures called chocobo.

If i was to exclusively play FF7 Remake would it be self contained? Do i not need to worry about the 6 games before it and 9-10 whatever afterwards?

I dont know anything about final fantasy other than its some turn based action adventure RPG where the men look like women and theres some creatures called chocobo.

If i was to exclusively play FF7 Remake would it be self contained? Do i not need to worry about the 6 games before it and 9-10 whatever afterwards?

No you don't need to play older games in order to understand FF7. Most FFs are mostly unrelated to each other barring direct sequels like X-2 and XIII-2.

Here's hoping hot toys makes some FF7 figures. They would sell like hotcakes, and play arts Kai just isn't cutting it

None of the Final Fantasy entries take place in the same universe for the most part and are self-contained stories. FF7 was the most popular though, and spawned several spinoffs. A simple Googling will educate you.

Graphics look great as well as the scenery and map.

Not digging the combat system tho, I would have preferred turn based but I don't mind the combat system, more so the effects when striking. All them flashy lights and whatever

I for one am very glad this has a real time battle system. Ive never been a fan of RPGs (aka menus the game).

I adore the art direction. It reminds me of the 90s Japanese anime/game aesthetic, like from Ghost in the Shell and Metal Gear but shiny new!

This is how i always thought an MGS remake should look. Realistic but stylized humans, more inline with Shinkawas artwork

It looks gorgeous but the new combat system isn't doing it for me.

Actually underwhelmed by this. Not really into action rpgs and was hope for turn based like the original one. The actual combat part didn't look good to me.

Ditto. I'd be stoked if they had simply upgraded the graphics on the original.

Back