Media Final Fantasy 7 Remake!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't make it through this one back in the day. I'm not the audience for this game, it's good to see them finally doing this.l It will finally shut people up.

faints.gif

I'm amazed that SE finally caved after all those years, given how long fans have been begging for this. What happened to their 'We wouldn't remake it 'til our current games are as good' attitude?

I might get it for nostalgic reasons. FF7 was the first FF game I ever played so I have fond memories of it.

That old familiar tune gave me goosebumps. Wish Hot Toys would pick this up.

I was gonna pick this up for Xbone but I was looking for more excuses to buy a PS4 and this is one doozy of an excuse. Especially If they decide to do some limited edition bundle like they've done with other games.

I've never even finished the PS1 original. Glad this is being done.

Dude, it's an absolute must that you need to complete it. I'm go glad I got into FF7 about 10 years ago.

Good thing I didn't get an Xbox one yet. This looks awesome.

There was never any reason to in the first place.

Saw this on FB this morning. So sick if they keep everything the same, otherwise it wouldn't be FF7

There seems to be lots of people who didn't play the original who are interested in this and want the changes, don't really understand that sentiment. Just play 15 if your not into old school RPGs

While FF VII is great, I don't think it's the best game that the series has to offer. You should really try out FF VI if you get the chance. Even Chrono Trigger is a pretty amazing game from Square.

Back